Victor's failure

Disclaimer: This chapter has way more profanity than I usually put, simply because it's the first time I'm writing about all 4 boys in one chapter and their chaotic energy is too much to handle. On that note, I had lots of fun writing this so enjoy. Sequel to Victor's revenge.

"Hey!" Kiro screamed as he threw his controller onto the pillow he was sitting on, angrily shoving a handful of chips into his mouth. "That's not fair," he said while chewing, not even bothering to cover his mouth. You gasped in horror as bits of it fell onto the carpet, internally groaning at the possibility of Victor lecturing you at something that was not your fault. Well, not directly your fault. Sometimes you wondered if it would have been better to put a bib on that idiot Kiro.

Kiro looked at his hands, then at you, then back at his hands, which were caked with a thick layer of potato chip seasoning. He grinned, his hands coming together as he dusted all the powder onto the carpet.

"Kiro what the fuck!" You screamed, grabbed a pillow from the couch behind you and started battering the idiot with all the anger you had inside you. The entire afternoon spent tidying up the place, the brand new carpet you got just a week ago, ruined because of something that fucker had done. In fact, if it were someone like Gavin or Lucien, it would not even have been half as infuriating, since it would have been their first time. But Kiro? You would expect that since he had done that every single time he came over, you would have come up with some measures to prevent it. No, with Kiro, letting your guard down was never an option. The moment you think Kiro would not get any more stupid, he will.

"You two seem to be enjoying yourselves."

You stopped for a brief moment, turning to look at Lucien, who came into the living room with a glass of whatever in his hand. It was easy to guess just from one glance that he had been pestering Victor ever since he arrived, refusing to leave until he got what he wanted: an angry Victor. And sure enough, when you heard the sound of something slam onto the counter, you knew Lucien had succeeded.

"Save me, Lucien," Kiro whimpered, shielding himself with both his hands in front of his face, placed in an X. But Lucien merely chuckled, shaking his head at Kiro's futile attempt to earn his sympathy. When was Lucien ever sympathetic, anyway? "Mr/Miss Chips...please-"

You brought the pillow down and gave Kiro a hard smash onto his face before tossing it aside. As much as you wanted to keep going, Victor would not be happy if he found out that you, the host, are trying to murder one of the guests. Sure, Victor might not be the fondest when it came to your friends, but that was something he called "etiquette" and he intended to stick to it until he died. Also, Savin would not be happy if you ruined Kiro's face in any way.

"Next time you wanna do something stupid," you said while picking up the controller. "Don't do it." You adjusted the pillow you were sitting on, starting another game of Smash Bros.

Kiro groaned as he raised himself into a sitting position, rubbing his head with a pout. He looked at the bag of chips, lifting it up before his face turned into one of confusion. He put it back down and turned to look at the floor behind him, again looking confused but that did not stop him from shoving another handful of chips into his mouth.

You sighed. "It's under the pillow you fucking idiot."

"Oh!" Kiro fished his controller out from under the pillow he was sitting on, squinting his eyes as he chose his character.