Chapter 36: Just Wait

3 MONTHS LATER

Xander's Point of View

"Good morning, Xander.."

I smiled secretly when I heard her angelic voice. Ang ganda ng umaga ko ngayon. I slowly open my eyes at bumungad sa'kin ang magandang mukha ng mapapangasawa ko.

I held her hand dahilan para mapaupo siya sa kama, "Ano?" Iritadong tanong niya, I grinned at her at hinalikan ang kamay niya, "Good morning baby..I love you so so so much!" I answered her that makes her blush.

"Wala man lang bang morning kiss or I love you too?" Pagmamaktol ko na parang bata. She pinched my nose, "Ang engot mo 'e. Xander," aniya gamit ang seryosong boses niya.

"What, baby? Are you okay?" I asked.

I kissed her soft hand again, paulit-ulit ko itong hinalikan, "Paparating na rito ang mga magulang ko." aniya, bakas sa boses niya ang kaba.

She took a deep breath. I smiled at her, "It's okay. It's your time to getting to know them, your parents must be happy right now. And I'm also excited, excited na akong magpaalam sa kanila na papakasalan ka. Don't be so nervous, I'm always here by your side, okay?"

Mahinaong wika ko, "Thank you, Xander." aniya, I nodded at her. Bumalikwas ako sa kama at hinalikan ang kaniyang noo, "Pinaglalaruan talaga ng tadhana ang buhay nating dalawa. Bt at least, we both survived at the end." I said, nginitian niya naman ako.

After of what happened three months ago, the truth came out including Klay's past and her real identity. Way back before, Xero, my twin, rebelled himself because of his obsession towrds Klay or should I say Aya. Moreover, lola Hilda told us about the truth about Klay's past.

After the car accident happened kung saan nasa loob kaming dalawa ni Aya. That time I planned to surprise her because that day was her special day, her birthday. But then, Xero attemtepted to kill us. He's powerful at that time, he did all his best to kill me and Aya and that's because of obsession.

Definitely, that was not an accident dahil planado na lahat ni Xero 'yon. They thought we're dead. But luckily, Aya and I survived from that catastrophe. Pareho kaming na-comatose noon. Nang malaman ni Xero ang lahat, he didn't even think twice to kill Aya again through injecting an unspecified dagerous mixed drugs on her dextrox but he failed.

For the second attempt, Xero tried to take off Aya's oxygen and then once again he thought he succeeded.

Lola Hilda witnessed all his demonic doings that's why Xero kept finding her to kill her. At the outset, Arthur Ubaldez, lola Hilda's husband was currently working on Tranquil Cremation Services as a cremator kung saan doon pina-cremate ng pamilyang Hayashi ang katawan ni Aya. Since the Doctor declared the sudden death of Aya.

That day when Arthur tried to open the cadaver pouch kung saan nasa loob nito ang bangkay ni Aya, laking gulat niya nang makita niyang dilat na dilat ang mga mata ni Aya. Aya's kept whispering herself that she's been thirsty.