Haku X Reader

TW: BDSM, MASOCHISM, BLOOD.

(Author-chan: I decided to continue the book since so many loved it.)

Haku's POV-

Waiting for Zabuza to leave, I looked at Y/N. She was so beautiful, so innocent, without a care in the world. Why did Zabuza hide her from me for so long?

Finally, Zabuza left. Walking to Y/N, I stood behind her and put my face in the crook of her neck, kissing and biting her sweet spot. Seeing her hold a knife in her hand, I grabbed her hand and guided it to my chest, dragging it across my skin and lightly moaning when I felt my skin being sliced open.

"Haku-kun, what are you doing?" Y/N said.

'Doing something I should have did long ago'

Picking her up, I brought her to the table and sat her on top, me standing in between her legs. Kissing her roughly, I pushed her back so that she was laying down.

Taking off her shirt, I instantly twirled my tongue on her nipple, biting down roughly.

Hearing her gasp and hiss made me hard but I decided to tease her. Carrying her upstairs, I took her to my room and laid her on the bed before locking my door. Coming back to her, I took my knife and carved my initials into her thigh. Getting turned on by her pain, I rubbed my hands against the fabric of my yukata, I felt my bulge become veiny.

Ripping her kimono off, I threw it somewhere in my room and climbed on top of her, closing the same between us, I kissed her. Breaking the kiss, I went down to her thigh, sucking each area and when I reached my initials, I licked her blood and sucked on it making her moan and throw her head back. Finally done playing with the cut I made, I laid my face in between her legs and blew on her clit. She shuddered.

"H-haku-kun" Y/N moaned.

Licking her clit slowly, I began kitty licking her, when I felt the need to begin my torture, I stuck not one, not two, not three but four fingers into her causing her to scream  and cry.

Thrusting my fingers fast each time I entered her, I saw blood coming out of her and smirked, going at a faster past, she screamed for me to stop.

"S-STOP P-PLEASE" She cried.

Pulling my fingers out, I quickly replaced my fingers with my dick, face to face with her, I raised her leg and placed it on my shoulder. Going at a quick pace, I began dragging her hails across my skin cutting myself. Pushing her to the cuts I made with her nails, I made her lick my blood. Soon she was moaning because I was going too quick. Feeling her walls wrap tightly around my cock, I groaned and came, her a few seconds after.