Uchiha Men X Reader

In the Uchiha clan's main house, five Uchihas were fucking one girl.

(Author-kun: This bitch really taking one for the team XD)

The girl was straddling Madara, dick inside of her while Itachi was positioned behind her, dick in her tight ass. Obito was standing, dick in the girl's mouth while she was giving Sasuke and Shisui handjobs. 

(Author-kun: I'm surprised she can handle that much dick and not feel disgusted with herself-) 

Grabbing her head, Obito forced her to take all of him in, deepthroating him, she was struggling to breathe but she didn't complain. She's wanted this ever since she met them. 

Pounding into her tight pussy, Madara made her ride him while Itachi was gripping her hips and slamming her ass onto his dick, full force. 

Sasuke, feeling left out, decided to leave hickies on Shisui, him doing the same to Sasuke.

(Author-kun: DON'T COME FOR ME, I JUST WANTED SOMETHING SPICY TO HAPPEN)

Coming into her mouth, Obito pulled out and switched places with Madara. Not giving her time to breathe, Madara and Obito slammed into her without warning. 

"Ah you feel so tight, kitten. You love making your daddies hard, don't you slut?" Obito said hoarsely, shoving his dick deep into her hole. 

Itachi, feeling close to coming, pulled out and came on y/n's face. Sasuke, taking Itachi's place, shoved his dick into her ass, causing her to scream loudly.

Crying, she could do nothing but whimper, moan and scream. All to which, every Uchiha was enjoying hearing. 

All cumming together, Y/n passed out on Obito's chest. Deep panting and  a light snore was all you heard.