Obito Uchiha X Reader

Obito POV-

Watching Y/N talking to Kakashi wasn't supposed to make me angry yet it did. I thought I was attracted to Rin but seeing her now, my heart doesn't beat the way it used to.

Looking at Kakashi, I noticed the small smile on his face. Only I can smile at her...

Walking up to them, I put a smile on my face. 

"Y/N, can we talk for a minute? It's kind of important." I said holding my hand out towards her.

"Sure!" She said taking my hand. 

I lead us to a vacant room and she walked inside. I shut the door behind us and turned on the light.

"I don't like the way you're smiling towards him, kitten." I said huskily.

Looking confused, she tilted her head.

"I'm smiling because it's polite." She said.

"Well if that's the case, I'm fucking you because you're mine" I said

Pushing her on the bed, I hovered over her and kissed her jawline, I then started leaving butterfly kisses on her neck. Seeing her rub her legs together, I started biting on her chest lightly.

Making her sit up, I lifted her shirt above her head and threw it somewhere on the floor. Taking her her left breast, I began to nibble on her nipple, kneading the other one with my free hand.

Arching her back and moaning lightly, I smirked.

I put her ass in the air and put my dick at her entrance. Sliding into her slowly, I sped up the second I was fully into her. 

Grabbing the sheets tightly, she was crying and moaning. It was hot but I wanted to make her bleed.

Opening the bedside table next to me, I grabbed a dildo and shoved it into her ass. 

Pounding into her cunt and ass, I still didn't feel like she knew she belonged to. 

Smirking, I removed my dick from her pussy and the dildo from her ass. 

Grabbing a kunai, I deeply cut 'Property of Obito Uchiha' into her back.

Let's see Kakashi try to take what's mine now. 

Flipping her over, I saw she was passed out. 

I didn't even get to cum... I can wait until she wakes up again.

(Author: I hate this chapter so fucking much)