Neji x Reader Part 2

Recap:

"Because I know I fucked you better than them."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before she had anytime to explain what the book actual was, Neji smashed his lips onto hers and kissed her roughly. Pulling her shirt over her head, he took it off and threw it to the side.

Slowly traveling his hand down to her skirt, he slid his hand in between her legs and pressed harshly against her clothed clit causing her to let an inaudible gasp to escape from her swollen lips.

"I've been nothing but patient with you, kitten. I've made you feel nothing but safe, yet you repay me by fucking our friends? That won't do." Neji said angry.

Getting up, he went into their closet. Y/n let out a squeal when she saw him return with a pair of handcuffs, a whip and a tie. Sitting up, she began pushing herself against their bedframe. Gripping onto her ankles tight to the point they would form bruises, he pulled her down so her head was back onto the pillows and handcuffed her hands to the bed. Ripping off her skirt, he looked at her and chuckled sarcastically.

"Let me guess, you got fucked in this skirt, am I right? Ah yes, I remember, Ten-ten ate you out while you were dressed as a schoolgirl, tsk." Throwing it at the wall, he pulled her underwear down and off of her, leaving her naked, humiliated and embarrassed.

Tracing the whip across her chest, she shuddered as it circled her nipples and her inner thighs. Hitting her thighs hard, she let out a scream and arched her back. Tying the tie around her eyes, he began kissing her jawline. He left butterfly kisses on her collarbone down to her chest, grabbing one of her breast, he began sucking on her nipple while gripping and massaging her other one.

Removing his mouth from her breast, he made his way down to her swollen and sensitive clit. Lifting her legs so they were spread open, he attached his hands to her breasts once again and began squeezing them while eating her out. Taking one of his hands, he slid three fingers inside of her.

Slamming his fingers inside of her, he thrusted them harder each time he pulled out. Removing his mouth from her clit, he went to eye level and kissed her while replacing his three fingers with his whole hand causing her to shake and scream through the kiss. He noticed her mascara running down her face through her tears and let an satisfied laugh erupt from his lips.

"I told you, the best kind of sex is when it gets unbearable. When you feel like you can't take anymore. I bet you've never felt like this."

Looking down at his hand when he felt her clench around it, he pulled his hand out.

"Ah ah ah, no cumming until I say so."

Taking off his clothes, he positioned himself at her entrance and slammed himself into her, causing more screams to erupt from her and a deep groan to escape from him. Roughly slamming into her, he wrapped her legs around his torso and took off her blindfold so she could see how serious he was when he said he would fuck her to the point she wouldn't need anyone else.

Putting his head in the crook of her neck, he left harsh bites on her collarbone while harshly slamming inside of her hitting her g-spot repeatedly.

Skin slapping, loud moans and degrading comments could be heard throughout their home.

"Cum" Feeling her clench around his dick, she came, him soon after.

Taking deep breaths, Neji uncuffed her.

"Let that be a lesson not to fuck with me."

(author: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE😭😭)