Pein x Reader

(Author-kun: You people are horny as hell, wtf)

Pein POV-

Ah she's such a good slut. 

"Do you like the way daddy fucks your tiny little mouth? Hm you filthy slut?" I said pushing her head further down on my length.

"MhMHMHMHM" She tries to speak

"What was that, you dirty bitch? I couldn't quite hear you." I said mocking her.

Pulling her off of my length, she gasps for hear.

"Repeat what you said or you shall know true pain, princess." I said smirking.

"I-I l-love your cock daddy" She said trying to regain her breath.

"Do you want more, slut? Do you want daddy's cock in you?" I said seductively low and hoarse.

"Y-yes daddy." She said timidly.

Pulling her up, I bent her over my desk and immediately pounded into her tight pussy. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed.

I guess I'm too big

"Why are you screaming, you dirty bitch? Don't you like it when I fill your tiny cunt with my cock? Or do you only like it when it's Tobi? TELL ME WHORE!" I said slamming into her harder with each thrust.

Crying, she tried grabbing the edges of the desk. Oh no you don't. 

Pinning her arms behind her back, I slammed roughly into her.

"Tobi could never make you feel this good, isn't that right? ANSWER ME BITCH, TELL ME YOU LOVE MY COCK IN YOUR LITTLE PUSSY." I said pressing my fingers into her side.

"He could never show you this much pain, bitch." I said while flipping her over.

I lifted her legs so they were placed on my shoulders and pounded into her from the front.

"Ah such a bad slut, are you? Disobeying me, you should have listened when I said to stop seeing him" I said, I eventually pulled out and came on her stomach.

(Author-kun: That could have been written better, but anyways, I think I might do a oneshot with the remaining uchiha and y/n. I was going to do a hinata x y/n oneshot but hinata is a sweet cinnamon roll who needs to be protected and not tainted.)