Deidara X Tobi X Reader

(Author: this is going to kill me, I hate my life)

Deidara POV-

Where the fuck is that idiot? We have a fucking mission and not to mention, I have art to make, un!!! 

Looking around, I see that stupid idiot walking somewhere with someone. Walking towards them, I grabbed Toni's arm and was about to drag him out, but I saw the person he was with. She was beautiful, someone I knew wouldn't go for me, but I didn't care. 

"Excuse me, where are you taking my friend?" Still stunned by her beauty, I didn't hear what she said not did I feel Tobi remove my arm from me and walk to her. Looking at the pair, I wondered what their relationship was because I hate to admit it, but Tobi is stronger than me so he can get anyone who wanted him.

"Don't worry, Mai-chan! Tobi is a good boy and senpai wouldn't hurt a good boy. Isn't that right, senpai?" Tobi looked directly at me and I felt like I was supposed to assure the girl so I did.

"Tobi is a good boy so he won't be hurt." Looking at Mai, she smiled and nodded while I saw Tobi smirk(?).

"Mai-chan, since Tobi is a good boy, would you mind giving a present to Tobi and Tobi's senpai?" Looking confused, I was about to question what he was talking about until he removed his mask and kissed her neck.

"Please Mai. It's been too long." Not hearing the childish voice I was used to hearing, I was surprised to hear a deep voice. What surprised me more was that Tobi was hot. I thought he'd be hidious.

Walking to a room they rented without my knowledge, he opened the door and sat on the bed

Mai looked at Tobi and crashed her lips onto his, grabbing the back of her head, Tobi pulled her to him to make the kiss deeper. Sliding his hand under her top, he began making his way up to her breasts and massaged each one. Turning her around so she could face me, he began kissing her jawline and neck while sliding his hand under her skirt.

"What's the matter, Deidara? After all, she is our gift." Chuckling deeply, he slid a finger inside of Mai which caused her to close her eyes in ecstasy.

Walking to the pair, I kissed her and ripped her shirt open. Grabbing her breasts, I took turns licking,biting and sucking on them. 

Hearing her moan, I could tell Tobi and I were hard. Pulling the girl up, he bent her over and began eating her out. 

Taking my dick into my hand, I began touching myself

Taking my dick into my hand, I began touching myself. Seeing as her mouth was open, I pulled her head to my dick and made her suck it. Tobi undressed himself and positioned his dick to her pussy and began thrusting into her which caused her to choke on me. Grabbing a fist full of her hair, I pulled her head so that she would be deepthroating me.

Tobi slapped her ass and slammed inside of her harder, eventually the hotel room was filled with skin-slapping noises, moans and groans. Laying on his back, Tobi made Mai ride him. Getting behind Mai, I shoved my dick inside of her ass and we both fucked her. Crying and grabbing onto her breasts, she begged for us to go harder which we did. 

Leaning up, Tobi grabbed her neck and pulled her to him. Kissing her roughly, he bit her lip and continued to work his way into her neck. Feeling her shake, I knew her orgasm was approaching, we began fucking her harder, I had shoved my dick inside of her pussy while Tobi was already inside of her. He shoved his finger down her throat and she began to choke on it causing me and him to cum. We felt her tighten around us and then she came. 

Breathing heavily, she laid her head on Tobi's chest and shook while mumbling inaudible words.

(Author: I know I said I was going to discontinue this book, but it was my birthday on Wednesday and I wanted to give you guys a gift. Hope you liked it)