Naruto Uzumaki x Reader

(Author-chan: Story involves some very sexy shit so if you can't handle it, I suggest you leave 🙃)

Y/N POV:

I sighed, I had to stay late to help my boss with some paperwork he needed finished. Why couldn't he ask Hinata or Sakura? They don't do anything anyways. I better pay attention to what he's saying.

"-Y/N, were you even paying attention to what I was saying"

'No, not really. It's just basic bullshit to me'

Looking at Naruto, I realized I said that out loud.

Clearing his throat, he stood up and made sure no one was working, he shut his door and locked it.

Confused, I asked, "Why did you lock the door?"

Loosing his tie, he responded, "I don't want to be disturbed."

I'm so fucking confused right now.

He kept walking towards me and when he was in front of me, he picked me up by my neck and tore off my shirt. Raising my arms above my head, he took his tie and tied them together.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" This son of bitch really just tore my shirt, and is tying me up, what the actual fuck-

Smirking he exclaimed, "I'm simply teaching you a lesson"

I don't like the sound of that...

Lowering his voice to a deep, husky tone, he continued to speak, "Bad girls like you need to be put in your place. Isn't that right slut?"

'Okay but this is actually really fucking hot'

Stuttering, I answered, "Y-yes"

Lifting my skirt up, he rubbed my ass and slapped it hard. Gasping, I bit my lip. He did that a few times until he pressed his finger against the cloth of my underwear. Crap he knows I'm wet now.

"Hm, already wet? Just gives me another reason to punish you."

Fucking shit

Pulling down my underwear, he stuck three fingers in me.

Screaming, I moaned, "FUCK"

He kept thrusting inside of me. Hitting my g-spot, I immediately came on his fingers.

Taking off his clothes and the remainder of mine, he laid me on his desk, tied my hands together, legs raised in the air.

Positioning himself in front of my entrance, he slammed inside of me. He repeatedly hit my g-spot, not leaving me time to adjust to his size.

Throwing my head back and arching my back, I grinded my front on his. The office filled with skin slapping and moans.

Looking down at me, he grabbed my neck and choked me. Damn this bitch is trying to kill me. (Author-chan: Literally 🤣🤣) After a few groans, he pulled out, pushed me on my knees and slammed his cock down my throat. Deepthroating him until he reaches his orgasm.

(Author-chan: sorry if it sucks)