Jiraiya X Reader

He never thought he would even own up the offer made by the sadist woman, he never really considered himself a masochist nor a submissive man. And yet he found himself following suit with the orders given to him by the woman, who was only a year older than him.

"On your knees," she instructed pointing the Baton towards the floor in front of her leather heels.

"now boy don't make me wait."

The sudden sterness of her voice, the way it deeper, turned him on more feeling his cock fight against the zipper of his jeans. Jiraiya bent to his knees in front of the woman, becoming eye to eye with her thick yet muscular thighs.

"Look at me," She empathized taking the baton under his chin lifting his head up.

"that's a good boy."

The loop leather at the tip of the baton landed a blow again his cheek, giving it a bright red tint. She grabbed ahold of his shirt, balling it in her fist, picking him up out of his placement and throwing him on the bed.

"Strip Now," she demanded watching the man who claimed he wasn't a masochist hurriedly take off every piece of clothing.

"I want your legs open and in butterfly position."

She walked away and towards the black dresser that held different types of what seemed like lube on top of it, but what she was looking for was on the drawers. Pulling out a pink cock ring and nipple clamps, she threw them on the bed freeing her hands to now grab the golden see throw bottle that read, warming jelly.

"Don't put that on me," he said out of concern not wanting the cock ring to restrict him from cumming.

"Did i ask you?"

Her eyes heavy looking at him as she grasped one of the nipple clamps and enclosed his nipple into it pressing hard as he shook his head.

"then shut up."

Clamping his left nipple and doing the same. Holding the warming jelly in her right hand and cock ring in the left, the clear gel like liquid oozed ontop of his dick giving it a glossy tint. She watched his face fluster as the now vibrating ring was pulled down onto the base of his member, now making his fully erect.

"You like this, don't you?" She questioned grabbing and tightly squeezing his cock in her hand stroking it.

"and you said you weren't a masochist."

Stroking his dick faster, letting her thumb flick his rosy, desperate tip, the sound of gushes and moans came only from him. Precum mixing with the warming jelly, had his dick feeling hot and numb and ready to combust by the constant and heavy vibrations coming from the cock ring.

"Look at you," she cooed grasping the chain of the nipple clamp and tugged at it.

"you're a whiny mess."

His hips rocked and fucked into her hand.

"too bad though", she continued pumping her final strokes then letting go of his dick.

"don't think I was going to let you cum so easily. I haven't forgotten what you did." she laid back on the bed with her legs ajar.

"Now on your knees pet and lick til I say stop."

(Author: I'm finally back with an update, sorry for the hold up.)