Orochimaru X Reader

Orochimaru's POV-

Aiko Nakamura. My proudest experiment. Unlike Sasuke Uchiha, I didn't want her for power. I wanted her for love. 

Seeing Kabuto walking out of Aiko's room, I called him over to me.

"Kabuto, why exactly were you in Aiko's room?" I darkly asked.

"S-she wanted me to help her with a jutsu" He replied scared. 

Nodding to him, I, in a swift motion, grabbed a kunai and held it to his throat

"If you think of anything with her besides practicing jutsus, I will slit your throat and pull your intestines out from your ass. Do I make myself clear?" I told him, serious

Nodding quickly, I pushed him away from me and he ran off. 

Walking into Aiko's room, I saw that she just finished showering. She still has her towel on. 

Closing the door behind me, I locked it and walked behind her, kissing the top of her head and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"How's my sweet snake doing today?" I asked, caring about what she says.

"It was okay, I made a new jutsu. Its worse than Kakashi Hatake's Chidori." She said smiling. 

Kissing her neck, I replied.

"That's great, love." I said smiling against her skin.

Taking the hand she was using to hold the towel, I made her drop it and held her hands.

Looking at the towel on the floor, I looked at her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my torso, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Kissing her hungrily, I led her to her desk and made her sit on top of it.

Opening her legs, I got on my knees and licked my lips.

Not wasting anymore time, I shoved my tongue inside of her and moved it in circles

Moaning, she grabbed my hair and ran her hands through them. 

Diving my face deeper, my tongue went deeper into her causing her to arch her back and grip on my hair.

Laughing at her, I felt her shake. 

"Turned on, are you, my little snake?" I said after taking my tongue out of her.

Nodding and breathing heavily, she turned red as if she was scared to admit it.

"Ah don't worry. I find it sexy" I said smirking. 

Taking off my clothing, I stood in front of her, placing my dick at her entrance, I began entering her slowly so I could tease her.

"P-please j-just fuck m-me" She said whining.

Slamming into her roughly, she screamed and put her nails into my back.

Wrapping her legs around me, I began kissing her to distract her from the pain but continued slamming into her harder with each thrust.

Moaning and screaming in my ear, I began feeling something coat my dick, looking down, I saw it was blood

Feeling her tighten around me, she pushed her nails into my back and came with a final scream of my name. 

A few seconds more and I came.

Breathing heavily and panting, I said the three words I wanted to tell her in a more romantic way.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" I said kissing her again.

Smiling, she kissed back and replied,

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨"

(Author: I'm actually not ashamed of this book for once..)