akaashi & bokuto ~ caught

you're cleaning out the storage closet and you catch your friends doing the unthinkable.

bokuto!dom, akaashi!switch, reader!sub, malexfemxmale, malexmale, oral, fingering, penetration

You cough into your elbow as dust floats up into the air. This storage room was a mess. Not only was it cramped from the endless amount of sports equipment, but there were also old desks, a body mirror, sandbags, even a box of expired energy bars. Honestly, at this point, it just looked like a thrift shop where anyone could dump their trash into.

Being the basketball's team manager, you were instructed to clean out the storage closet before the season started. Unfortunately for you, it didn't look like the hooligans in the volleyball team were taking such good care of the room. You could only say that since you were friends with two of those so called hooligans.

You figure that standing around isn't going to do much so, you start to work. First, you decide to tackle to back of the room. It was a hassle itself just trying to get back there while trying to avoid all the obstacles that you could trip over. Eventually, you're in the clear and you swipe your forehead in relief. It felt pretty stuffy with the large mats blocking most of your view.

You grumble a couple of complaints underneath your breath as you crouch to gather random pieces of clutter in a cardboard box to be thrown out. Everything was progressing smoothly when suddenly- CRASH!!

You jump at the sound of the storage room door slamming shut and what sounded like a couple of brooms falling.

"Careful, Bokuto-san," you hear someone say in a soft tone and the voice sounds very familiar.

"Sorry, Akaashi. I just couldn't wait," the other replies.

You exhale a sigh of relief. Luckily it was just two of your friends. Worse case scenario, you thought it was a murderer coming to trap you inside the storage room, leaving you to starve to death.

You're about to stand up and greet the two of them when you notice that both of their breaths sounded oddly heavy. From the body mirror on the side of the room, you could make out their figures and you squint your eyes when you try to focus on what they could be doing.

You hold your breath when you notice the two of them really going at it. And by 'really going at it,' I mean hands were all over each other. Akaashi was sitting on a desk with his legs split apart and Bokuto in between. You could slightly see the pale color of Akaashi's abdomen as Bokuto pushes up his shirt. The two of them are sharing a passionate kiss and you couldn't help but stare.

Questions were flooding your head left and right and a whole tangent begins before you even know it. Seeing two of your closest friends going at it was definitely going to take some time to process.

'Bokuto and Akaashi? BOKUTO AND AKAASHI?! Are the two of them dating? How long has this been going on? And they've been doing this behind your back? How could they not tell you? The three of you were friends after all. You would have understood. When are they planning on telling you if ever?!'

Your thoughts are interrupted when you hear a soft moan float into the air. You snap back into reality and you see Bokuto ravishing Akaashi's neck, sucking it for all it's worth while grinding his hips forward.

Your eyes widen when you realize what's about to happen. Should you jump out now before it gets too late? But they would definitely know if you just came out that you've been just sitting there and watching and wouldn't that be even worse?! You were stuck between a rock and a hard place. And the more you did nothing, the more they kept going which meant you were only digging a deeper hole for yourself. You were even going to hang out with the two of them later on today. How could you face them normally after seeing all of this!?