atsumu ~ make a wish

there was no way atsumu was going to share you and he would stop at nothing to prove to you, and everyone else, that you were his

male!dom, rough sex, spit play, light slapping, orgasm denial, choking, light bondage, degredation, fingering, penetration

Atsumu sighs, brushing back the stray bleached blonde hairs that curtain his forehead. "What should I even do with ya?" he mutters softly, stroking the side of your cheek with his calloused hands. "You really oughta learn your lesson or else I'm gonna hafta keep punishin' ya like this."

You shake your hand and somehow miraculously are able to spit out the piece of fabric that was tied around your mouth. "Untie me, Miya," you demand, using his last name to show that you were serious.

"And if I don't?" he questions, side-eyeing you. "I don't think you're in much of a position to be giving me orders, Y/N-chan." His eyes are dead and he doesn't seem very amused. In fact, he seems almost mad.

He walks closer to you and the more you're rushed to get out of your position. However, it's futile. The satin tie that's wrapped around your wrist holds your back to the post of the bed and it was just like Atsumu to make it just loose enough to make you think you even had a chance from the start.

He leans in closer and you instinctively move in the opposite direction until you can't anymore. He's so close that you can feel his hot breath tickling your collarbone. "Now are ya gonna tell me or do I hafta fuck it out of ya?" You gulp, but Atsumu doesn't seem to budge in his position.

Without warning, he sinks one digit into your entrance and your stomach folds over at the sudden intrusion. Your breath is heavy, not from arousal but perhaps from shock. Who gave him the right to strip you down, tie you up, and stick a finger up your body without even any preparation?!

"I keep telling you, it's not like that," you spit back, once you regain your composure.

"Oh? So, what's it like then? Cause to me, it seems like my girl friend likes to keep dirty secrets from me." You gasp as he shoves his finger even deeper till his knuckles are buried in your folds. "Should I read the texts to you again? 'Just come over before midnight, he's usually asleep anyways,' 'There's no way Atsumu knows,'" he mocks.

"Look, I know it sounds misleading but-"

"Misleading? Or is it just 'cause you got caught before ya could get my friend's dick up this dirty pussy that yer tryin' to make excuses?" Again, he roughly thrusts his finger at a peculiar curve inside of you that has your knees bucking because of how harsh he's being. "I should just fuck you until he comes over right? That way, he can walk in and see who really owns this slutty body."

Agonizingly slow, Atsumu curls his finger till the pad of his fingertip brushes right where he knows you love it the most. You hold back a small moan but it doesn't stop the pleasure from heading straight to your core. "Atsumus," you huff. "I promise it's not like that. You're the only one I want to be with," you reassure him.

"Damn right I should be," he curses lowly, slowly bringing his finger in and out as he feels the moisture starting to accumulate at your womanhood. "But it looks like I'm gonna need to pound that fact into that pretty, dumb, brain of yers."

"Atsumu, take these off. If you would just li-MMHH TSMMUU!" your words suddenly get cut short as he readjusts the gag around your lips.

"Didn't I say this was a punishment? So, why don't you just make this easier on yourself and take it like an obedient slut." His words are dripping with venon as he licks from your chest to your jawline, forcing your head to draw back along with it. His saliva is hot compared to the cool room and the sensation on your skin is amplified tenfold as he leaves traces all over your body.