I may be a little drunk...

If you want to see what I thin their dresses would look like: http://ipiccy.com/pic/imgjtZQyM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I stood in my room in front of the mirror and nodded to myself. I looked pretty good. I had on my new black dress and paired it up with red heels. I had on a little make-up and I left my hair down messily. Trey walked over to me and stood in the mirror too. He looked good, he had on dark jeans and a neon green T-Shirt. I couldn’t help it; I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures of us.

“Let’s go make some jaws drop,” Trey said and pulled me downstairs.

We got to the bottom of the stairs when Lexie started coming down. She had on a blue dress paired up with silver heels. I guess she decided to listen to Trey’s advice too. Her hair was down and straightened.

“So you are both trying to break necks tonight,” Trey stated looking at both of us.

“That’s just what we do,” Lexie said laughing.

“I love your dress!” I exclaimed while smiling at her.

“Your dress is gorgeous! Where did you get it?’ She asked.

“I honestly don’t know, I was just trying to get out of there,” I said and both of them laughed.

Zander, Austin, and Alex walked out of the kitchen and Alex and Austin stopped walking. Zander stopped confused by why they did, but then he saw where their eyes were. He hit them both on the back of the head making them stumble forward.

“Stop gawking,” Zander said and walked over to us.

“Don’t you think those dresses are a little short?” He asked going brother mode.

“Nope!” Lexie and I both said.

“Just don’t do anything stupid.” He said.

“Where would you get the idea that we would do such a thing?” I asked.

   He just shook his head and walked out of the house, leaving us to follow. Trey followed right after him, but the rest of us stood there for a minute.

“You both look amazing,” Austin said and Alex agreed.

“You guys look pretty handsome,” I said.

“Mhm,” Lexie said while eyeing them. 

They both had on black jeans and Austin had on a red shirt while Alex had on a blue shirt. I looked between Lexie and Alex a few times, making them look at me oddly.

“You guys match,” I said amused.  

They looked at each other, at themselves, and at each other again. Lexie narrowed her eyes and looked over my outfit.

“Is there a reason that both of you guys match both of us?” She asked.

Now it was my turn to be confused. I looked at Austin since I knew Alex matched Lexie. My shoes matched his shirt and my dress matched his pants.

“It’s creepy,” I said after a few seconds.

Alex and Austin started laughing and I just stared at them. I was being completely serious. They stopped laughing and we headed outside to the car before Zander came back in to drag us out of the house. 

Surprisingly Zander didn’t say anything about us taking longer and we all piled into the car. He probably didn’t say anything because he was too excited to get completely hammered. Supposedly Asher told Zander that if none of us could drive we could stay there. Him being nice was just too weird to think about.