Truth or dare?

I grabbed another drink and Lexie did too. We followed Asher to a guest room where other people were waiting and Asher shut the door and locked it behind us.

I looked around at the people and realized I should have said no.

For the guys it was Austin, Alex, and 5 other guys that I knew were Asher’s friend. For the girls it was Brittney and her 3 friends. I looked at Lexie and she had the same thought as me.

Why the heck did we come in here?

“Asher, I can get more drinks right because if I’m playing with you people I need it?” I asked.

He just nodded at me and pointed to a bunch of drinks sitting on a table in there. Lexie and I sat in the circle with them and Asher sat next to me, why we were in a circle I don’t know, but whatever.

“Okay, so when it is your turn you stand in the middle of the circle. So who wants to go first?” Asher asked.

“I will.” One of the guys that I thinks name is Cole said and stood up.

“Truth or dare?” Asher asked.

“Dare.” Cole replied.

Asher nodded and thought about it for a minute.

“I dare you to trade clothes with Brittney. All of them too, and you have to wear it until I say.” He said and the whole room burst out laughing.

We were still laughing when they headed to the bathroom to change clothes.

“How do you expect that skirt to cover anything?” I asked Asher.

He didn’t have time to say anything before we heard the bathroom open.

We all looked in that direction as they walked out. Brittney walked out and I had to say she looked better than she ever did, she was actually covered. The clothes were way too baggy and she had to hold them up.

“Cole you have to come out of the hallway.” Asher called out when Cole didn’t come out.

I heard him say ‘I hate you’ as he walked out.

When he came into view there was no holding back, the whole room burst out laughing. We were laughing so hard that we were rolling on the ground holding our stomachs.

Cole glared at us as we rolled on the floor laughing; even Brittney was on the ground still holding up her clothes.

“You look very pretty.” I choked out through laughs, which made everyone laugh even more.

Cole was trying to kill me with his eyes and it made it even funnier.

“Can we just get on with the game already?” He asked, annoyed.

“Okay, okay.” Asher said and we all started to calm down.

After we all were calmed down and seated upright Asher looked at Cole.

“You get to pick someone.” He said.

Cole’s eyes traveled over everyone twice and they stopped on me.

“Nicole.” He said and I went to stand in the middle of the circle.

“Truth or dare?” He asked.

“Dare.” I replied.

“I dare you to make out with Asher.” He said with a smirk on his face.

I had to keep myself from outright attacking him and just glared at him, and his smirk just got bigger.

“If you're a chicken you don’t have to.” He said tauntingly when I didn’t make a move to do anything.