Party over here!

When I woke up I noticed that I was laying on top of Zander’s back and I was halfway off of the couch.

I righted myself and looked around; Lexie and Austin were both asleep on the floor. Lexie had her head on his chest and he had his arm around her waist.

I rolled my eyes and look around again, I didn’t see Alex so I just went into the kitchen.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen I saw Alex asleep on top of the island in the middle of the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows. When and why did he get up there?

I walked on the other side of the island so his back was to me. I pinched his side until I heard his groan and pushed him off.

He landed with a thud and I heard him mutter nonsense. I looked through the cupboard until I found two pots. I went back into the living room and stood next to the still sleeping Austin and Lexie. I hit the pots together ‘bang’ I smirked when both shot up like a rocket.

Lexie looked at me, then Austin and started blushing.

“Why so red?” I asked, the smirk not leaving my face.

Lexie didn’t say anything and just looked anywhere but me, Austin smirked at me and pulled Lexie closer to him.

“We just had some fun last night, babe.” He said and I sent him a fake smirk.

“Of course you did.” I said with a tiny bit of venom dripping in.

I turned around and made my way back into the kitchen. Alex was still in the kitchen but he was actually sitting in a chair this time.

 I grabbed a drink from the fridge and sat down in the chair next to him. When I sat down he turned and looked at me.

“What is that look for?” He asked.

“What look?”

“You look like you want to stab someone with a knife.”

“Why a knife? Maybe I want to stab someone with a spoon, or maybe a stick, or maybe even a pot.” I spat the last part and laid my head on the island.

“Is this about Austin by chance?” He asked.

I shook my head no.

He gave me a look that said that he didn’t believe me but didn’t push me.

“Okay then whoever this is about, don’t let them get you all worked up.” He said seriously.

Lexie, Zander, and Austin walked in and sat down in the chairs.

We all ate breakfast and started setting up for the party. We had practically everything you could think of.

Zander had to leave and go get ice for the drinks but when he got back he headed back into town to make sure everyone knew about the party.

The rest of us handled the decorations and moved things around.

By the time we were done with everything but the food it was almost 6 so we all went to our rooms to get ready. I jumped in the shower first and when I was done, walked back into my room with a towel wrapped around me.

I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. Austin stood there with nothing but blue jeans. In his hand he had two different shirts. He had a black one and a red one.

“Which shirt should I wear?” He asked after he was done checking a half naked me out.

He is such a normal, hormonal guy. He really isn’t that different. I just stared at him for a minute.