You know you think I'm hot.

"Nicole!!" I heard someone yell.

I heard someone running up the stairs, then I heard my door slam into the wall. I groaned and hid under the blankets. I felt something land on me and start shaking me. I pushed whoever was on me off and got up. Laying on the floor was Lexie. Surprise, surprise. I glared at her,

"What? It's Monday we have school today." she said and smiled innocently.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed. I put on my black yoga shorts and a neon green tank top. I left my hair down and put on make up. When I was done I looked over at Lexie and she was wearing the same yoga shorts but a neon blue tank top.

"Great minds think alike." I said.

She looked confused at first until she looked at my outfit and her own.

"I guess" she said.

We laughed and went down stairs. Right when we got down stairs we heard a car horn.

"Nick's here!" Lexie said.

Nick is one of our closest friends. He has dark brown hair and pretty light blue eyes.

"Bye!" I yelled to my parents and left with Lexie and Nick.

When we arrived at school everyone was outside talking to their friends. All 3 of us made our way over to our friends. We were about 5 feet from them when Brittney and her 3 over grown bleached blobs of fur that she calls her friends, stepped in our way.

"So I see that the sluts came to school." She cackled.

"And how are we sluts?" I snapped at her.

"We'll keep it on the down low but I heard that you both slept with the same guy in the same day on purpose."

I rolled my eyes. "Mhmm and who told you that?" I already knew the answer though.

"Asher" Brittney said.

"Yup that's what I thought."

I walked away and pulled Lexie aside. "You know what we have to do don't you?" I asked.

"Foreshureee!" she replied, smirking.

We both made our shorts shorter and pulled down our tank tops some.

"Sexy" we said at the same time and started laughing.

"I think you both look sexy too." we heard nick say from like 10 feet away.

We turned to him and glared. He put his hands up and backed away. Lexie and I strutted over to Asher and his group.

"What the is your problem Asher! Why did you make up that rumor about us?" Lexie said, getting in Asher's face.

Asher smirked.

"You better get that smirk off of your face before I smack it off." Nicole said angrily.

"Just providing information to.."

"Why don't you just knock it off and keep our names out of your mouth!" Lexie said, interrupting Asher.

We walked back to our friends. Just then, the bell started ringing. When we got into the building girls suddenly rushed past, pushing us into lockers.

"Austin!!" we heard them screaming.

Lexie and I stormed through the crowd to see why the hell we got shoved into lockers. When we got to the front of the crowd we saw all of the girls drooling over some guy. When we realized who it was I screamed,

"You have got to be kidding me! I got pushed into the lockers for him!"

He obviously heard me because his head turned in mine and Lexie's direction. Austin started walking towards us, Lexie and I both groaned.

"You had to say something." Lexie said to me.

"Shut up Lexie." I said

Once Austin got to us he got a cocky look on his face, "You know you think I'm hot." He said.

"Actually we don't!" Lexie snapped.

Austin winked and said, "I'll see you ladies around."

He walked away with a crowd of people following him.

Comment! Vote! Tell me what you think! <3