Double Date

After waking up from my four and a half hour nap I took a shower and changed into shorts and a tank top. I headed down stairs and found something to eat before going into the living room. I found Alex, Trey and Zander watching TV.

"Hey, are you okay?" Zander asked me turning to look at me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied.

He shrugged and I sat down in a chair to eat. I finished eating and watched TV for about an hour before Lexie came down stairs. She went into the kitchen and I went to talk to her. I leaned on the island while she rummaged around in the fridge.

"So since we went through all of this crap I think we deserve a girls night, go out to eat or something," I said.

She nods, " Yeah, that sound good, but where?"

"I was thinking that little cafe that we saw like twenty minutes from here when we first go here."

"When do you want to go?"

"Like two hours?"

"Sounds good, I'll be ready."

I left the kitchen and I went back into the living room. I walked behind the couch and walked towards the opening leading to the hallway and I stopped.

Alex turned around and looked at me and I waved him over. He hesitated before he stood up. I walked into the hallway and out of eyesight from the others. He came into the hallway and he shot me a look.

"Okay, double date, going out to eat then going bowling. Does that sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah, tonight?"

"A little after five. I"ll text you and someone will pick you up."

"Okay?" he asked looking a little confused.

"Be ready." I said and went upstairs.

I texted Asher once I got into my room. I told him my plan and the time. He agreed and then turned the conversation to talking about me asking him to go on a date with me. At that point I just stopped replying to him.

I spent the next hour on the internet doing random things and listening to music. I finally decided that I should start getting ready and went to pick out an outfit.

After staring at my closet for about five minutes I decided on a sparkly red strapless top and black shorts.

I left my hair down in waves and put on a little makeup. I choose my converses for shoes since I would I have to change them for bowling. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and went down to Lexie's room.

I knocked on the door and she yelled for me to come in. I went in and shut the door behind me. She was finishing her hair and makeup. She was wearing high waisted royal blue shorts and a white crop top.

"Make sure you wear real shoes," I said and sat on her bed.

"Okay?" she replied questioningly.

"It would look good with the outfit," I said saying the first excuse that came to my head.

"Hair up or down?

I thought for a minute, "Down."

She nodded and did her hair and also her makeup. By the time she was finished it was five minutes before five. We went down stairs and I grabbed the keys from the hook on the wall.

"I'm taking the car," I told Zander who was in the living room.

I looked into the living room and saw a girl that I have never seen before also sitting on the couch with him.