Reuniting with Trey.

I woke up and automatically knew that someone else was in bed with me from the arm around my waist.

‘Oh my god, what did I do last night!?’ I thought to myself, panicked.

I turned a little to look on my left and I saw a half naked Asher fast asleep next to me. I relaxed a little as memories of last night came rushing back.

I groaned as I remembered that how I practically begged him to stay with me. I carefully removed his arm, threw the blanket off of me, and sat up. I slowly got up and made my way down stairs.

When I got down there Zander, Austin, and Lexie were sitting around the island drinking coffee.

I walked straight over to the cupboard and pulled out a mug. I poured some coffee and added some sugar. I sat down in a chair next to Zander and he handed me two ibuprofens. I grabbed them and popped them into my mouth. I took a drink and sighed. My head hurt enough to make me think I fell out of bed last night, head first.

“So Lexie told me that Asher spent the night last night, do you know where he is?” Zander asked.

I didn’t answer and just narrowed my eyes at Lexie, why did she have to say anything about that to him?

Asher decided that this would be a wonderful time to walk into the kitchen, but at least he was dressed. All of us looked at him and he didn’t even notice for about a minute that we were all staring at him.

“What?” He asked confused.

“Dude, where did you sleep last night?” Zander asked.

Asher opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it and shut it. He looked at me and so did everyone else.

‘Gee, thanks Asher!’ I thought sarcastically.

“You slept with my sister?” Zander asked with his eyes narrowed at him.

“Yes, but not like that. I swear. We didn’t do anything, just sleep.” He said with his arms up.

“I’m going to believe you, but if I find out that you lied I will bury you in our back yard.” Zander said.

“Oh and don’t think that I don’t know about you guys making out also.” He added on.

When he said that, it was definitely my turn to ask questions. I looked over at him.

“And how do you know that?” I asked even though I had a pretty good idea.

That thought was confirmed when he glanced at Lexie and back at me. I looked at her in disbelief.

“Okay, so you spilled everything that wasn’t yours to tell?” I asked, annoyed.

She didn’t say anything, just took another drink of coffee. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen. I went up to my room and grabbed some clothes so I could take a shower.

When I was done with my shower and dressed I walked back into my room and saw Asher sitting on my bed.

“What do you want?” I asked, sitting on the bed across from him.

“I was just wondering what was going on with you and Lexie.” He replied.

“What would make you think something was going on?” I asked.

“Ya’ll are best friends, but that didn’t look like a best friend argument.” He said.

“Oh you are just so smart.” I said sarcastically and got up to leave.

He got up too and grabbed my arm.

“Are you guys fighting over me? You know there is enough to go around.” He said smirking.