The plan

*NICOLE'S POV*

We all sat around a huge table, waiting for dinner to be served. Asher's father sat at the head of the table with his wife on his right. Asher sat on his left and I was placed next to Asher. I ended up next to Chris, another teen that I meet during the party.

I still had a plan in mind that I would be putting into motion during dinner. Asher kept glancing over at me and I grinned, I knew he was waiting for me to do something.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Nope, not at all," he replied.

At that time Asher's father decided it would be a good idea to turn the attention on us.

"Everyone should already know my son and this is his girlfriend, Nicole," he announced and motioned to us.

"That's so sweet, where did you two meet?" A lady asked, causing me to put a fake smile on.

"At school," Asher told her.

That wasn't a totally lie sense we actually did meet at school.

"When did you you decide that the cocky player, who hooks up with everyone was the one you wanted?" Chris asked.

I looked over at him and he look extremely amused. I leaned over and whispered to him.

"I don't think that it would be appropriate to say that here," I told him, making sure he got what I was trying to say.

He stared at me with an eyebrow cocked and I flashed a sweet smile at him. He shook his head and looked away.

The dinner was served and about half way through the attention was put back on Asher and I.

"So have you two started thinking about the future!" A man asked.

"The future?" Asher asked.

"Marriage and kids," the man told him

Unfortunately I took a drink as he said that an almost spit it all over the table. I silently choked as they talked.

"We're way too young for both of those and she's really making sure that there's no possibility for kids for awhile," Asher said looking at me.

I smiled and patted his leg.

"Never going to happen." I said.

I didn't take my hand off of his leg and he glanced down before looking away. I could see him swallowing and I knew I had him.

"So what have you been doing with your summer?" A women asked Asher.

"Uh, um, just hanging out with friends," he stuttered.

I ran my hand up and down his leg. He put his hand over mine to stop me. After a minute he moved his hand away and I did the same thing I was doing. He glared at me and I smirked, maybe he should learn not to mess with me. I let my hand roam higher and higher until he let out a small noise. His parents looked over at him.

"Sorry, my head hurts," he lied.

I didn't stop and I could see his jaw clench and unclench. I continued doing that for about ten minutes until his parents let us leave. He pulled me upstairs and stopped in the hallway.

"You're cruel," he hissed.

"Not my problem that you have a situation," I told him.

"You are the one who caused it!" He exclaimed.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said grinning.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I walked away from him and walked down to his room. I headed for his closet and opened it.