Heartbreak

Her strawberry hair pulled back by her hands, fit inside the rubber band perfectly. The naked lips blew air to her bangs which flew back to her contentment. Few more scotches until she could leave work. But now was the worst time of the night. All the drunk men trying to grab her ass. All of the smelly breath trying to blow her kisses. She hated this time. But she knew if she kept her head in the game, she could get through it once again.

On the other side of the bar, sat Scott and his puppy dog-eyed sidekick, Stiles. "I remember when Allison broke my heart. You told me 'it's called heartbreak. About 2 billion are songs written about it.' Then you gave me whiskey." Scott tells Stiles as he bumps his elbow on Stiles' side. He motions for the bartender, in this case, it was the Strawberry Blonde girl. "Get this guy some whiskey."

Stiles' eyes flicker up from the floor he had been fixed on. His drunk haze couldn't even blur the vision of this goddess he had just seen. "Holy sh-"

In a second she was gone, getting glasses of whiskey prepared for him. He tried to seem sober for her. She was beyond beautiful. He just wanted to run his hands through her hair.

Scott looks at his watch and in a split second, stands up. "Shit. I've got classes tomorrow."

"On a s-Sunday?" Stiles stutters the drunken words out of his mouth. He nods and he waves at Stiles, the token human. Running out of the restaurant, the strawberry girl returns with whiskey. "Thank you so much." He grabs the glass and his fingers slip under it, spilling the alcohol all over the waitress. She keeps her cool.

"OMIGOD. I'm so sorry." He fumbles with napkins as she grabs his hand to stop him.

"I'm fine." She flashes a smile. Their eyes meet and she sighs, remembering her now Ex Boyfriend. "I'm fine." She reassures herself. Stiles' eyes shift to the suitcases in the corner.

He looks back at her. "You're fine? Where are you going?" The waitress fixes her apron.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" He shakes his head and as she leaves, he grabs her wrist.

They look at each others eyes for a while. Stiles lets go of her and she stays in her place. "I don't have a place to go." The corners of the boy's mouth curve towards the floor. "But I'll sleep at the Motel tonight. It's no biggy."

"You can stay at my place. It's perfect for two people. My--friend--just moved out." His mouth spits out the words and Strawberry looks at him with narrow eyes.

"Umm. I shouldn't do that. I uh-don't even know your name. And you don't know your name."

Desperate to reel her back in, he introduces himself. "Stiles. Stilinksi. What's your name?" Strawberry just giggles to herself. "Please tell me."

"Lydia Martin."

Stiles suddenly realized he loved that name. He could hear it over and over again and he would get the same feeling deep in his stomach. "Well, damn. Lydia Martin, would you care to stay at my place for a while?" He bows down to her, accidentally showing goofy, nerd, online gaming, batman and Star Wars loving Stiles. Lydia just can't help but smile at this boy. Somebody she would never give a chance to. Maybe it was his cute quiff of brown hair and his dark chocolate, puppy dog eyes, but she liked him. A lot.

"Okay." She purses her lips and drunken Stiles looks at her.

"Okay." Strawberry laughs at his hazed self. "Are you off?" Lydia looks around the empty bar.

"I suppose, unless you're ordering another drink. Which I would not allow." Stiles smiles and shakes his head. "Alright." She unties her apron, slams it on the bar, and grabs her baby blue suitcases. "I'm off."

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N YOOOOOOOOOO. First chapter of what shall be the best book written ever. JK. I really loooove Stydia. But, if you guys haven't seen Teen Wolf. You can totes still read this book. 😘 ilysm. See you at the next chapter.