Blushed

"Hi." Kira smiles at Scott. She loved smiling. Mostly because she loved showing people how happy she was all of the time. Kira was someone you wanted around you 24/7. In this case 23/7. She told people's secrets all the time unless you told her not to. Kira just thought that everyone should know everything.

Lydia was still holding the puppy, petting between it's irresistible eyes. "Stiles, you two have the same eyes." He blushed. Because he hadn't thought Lydia noticed these kinds of things. She was torturous. So beautiful, so intriguing, and so kind. And to Stiles--so out of reach. Lydia passed the puppy to Kira. "Are you Stiles' friend?" Her emerald eyes darted to Scott, who was admiring Kira's black, straight hair.

"My best friend, actually." Stiles answers for Scott and his lips that were pursing at the sight of Kira tickling the dog's stomach. "We've known each other since we were 14. 9th grade was rough. Right, Scott?" The boy with the uneven jaw snapped from his daze.

"Sorry. What?"

"I was just telling the girls about the time you crapped your pants during our graduation." Sarcasm coated his voice and Scott slapped his arm. "The dog's name is Stuart Wombly."

Scott snapped his head to Stiles. "What the fu-"

"I've always liked that name," Stiles confesses. "It's so short and sweet."

Lydia flashed a smile, gently u grabbing the puppy from Kira. "Yeah. I like it, too." The insides of Stiles' stomach melted at the sound of her voice. "Wanna come in and watch a movie?" Lydia had this horrible habit of biting her lip. And boy, did it just kill Stiles. "If that's okay with you, Stiles. It is your house after all."

Stiles' eyes were glued on Lydia's lip balmed-lips. He couldn't hear anything but he could see her lips moving, repeating the question. Scott nudged him.

"What?"

"You boys are dazing out left and right. Want to come in and watch a movie? I'm positive Stiles won't care." Scott nods and Stiles slides on the couch, made for one. "Notebook."

Scott's eyebrows raise and he objects. "Hell no. I'm not watching the Notebook." Lydia pouts and sighs.

"Stuart wants to watch it." She grabs Stuart's paw and waves it.

"Just let her watch it, Scott." Stiles chimes in, making Scott sit on the couch.

"Fine. I'll just die." Lydia squeals and runs into the room where her suitcase sits. Kira's butt inches towards Scott, and he looks at her questioningly. "What's your name again?"

"Kira."

"Here comes the Notebook!" Lydia sprints into the room, with a disc holder in one hand and a slightly frightened puppy in the other.

"Maybe you should put the puppy down, Lyd. She's going to vomit if you throw her around any more." Kira flips her hair off of her neck and onto the couch top.

"He. It's a boy." Kira rolls her eyes and Lydia shoves the DVD into the compartment. Stiles lays his head back and closes his eyes, until he's interrupted by a large weight on his leg. His eyes shoot open to Lydia's figure draped onto him like a mermaid on a rock, her head on his thigh and her legs dangling off the couch.

"Here it comes." The screen lights up.

Stiles simply couldn't get the blush wiped from his cheeks.