Foxes and Wolves

On the way to Scott's house alone, Stiles suddenly realized that he really didn't have a dog. "Shit."

His long gentle fingers wrap around the phone and type in Scott's name, putting Stiles and Scott on a phone call from 10 minutes away.

"Dude."

That was Stiles and Scott's code word for "help".

"What is it?" Scott seemed extremely calm for once. Maybe it was because he knew Stiles couldn't be in that big of trouble because Malia was out of his life.

"I need a dog. Right now."

Scott laughed for probably 2 minutes long. And Stiles was starting to understand how silly he really was. "Please, Scott. It's for the waitress. Last night."

"You hooked up and now she demands a dog?" The line goes silent.

"You seriously think I could hook up with someone like her? I could barely get a naked mole rat in bed with me." Scott sighs.

"True. True. But, I want my dog back, though."

Stiles smiles. "Alright. Love you."

"Ew. No homo, bro." Scott hangs up, leaving Stiles 5 more turns until he got a dog for Lydia. He could not get her eyes out of his head. He wanted to get lost in them, tangle his fingers in her orange hair. But he was sure she would be harder to get than he thought.

Lydia sat at home, on the phone with her best friend. Hair so black, that it was almost blue. Nimble, silly, smiling Kira. "Maybe tomorrow isn't the best day to come over---Aiden wants a date night."

"I'm sure he can postpone. Sisters before Misters."

Lydia practically saw the entire yesterday flash before her eyes. She missed Aiden. She shouldn't. But she did. "Aiden broke up with me."

She hated silence. Lydia despised it.

"Please don't say you're living at the bar."

"I'm not."

"Send me the address. I'm coming over right now. Goodbye."

The orange hair tousled as she laid down on the couch, half devastated.

And just like that, Stiles' address was handed over to a fierce, funny fox, Kira Yukimura.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N sorry for the short chapter. 👎 please leave your feedback. Love you guys so much.

And please follow @/teenfullmoon on Instagram. 😘💕😂