Heated

The sun was abnormally bright that morning. And Kira loved it. She woke up at 5 A.M., ready to face the world with her big smile. She found Scott's leg intertwined with her's. And it made her blush. Scott was on his phone when she woke up. "Scott?" She whispered next to him, and he twitched.

"Yes?" The feeling of Kira's skin against his made him light headed. Scott was one for getting laid. Not for romance. But, Kira. My Jesus, Kira. It made Scott different. He had only known her, had only seen her charcoal eyes , for a few hours. But they had slept together. Not like that. Just slept, like a nap. But all night. Scott found that he liked sleeping with girls a lot more now.

"Why are you awake so early?"

'Why am I awake so early?'

"I don't know. I just couldn't sleep." Kira's hand was laid on top of Scott's forearm lightly.

"Looks like they could." Kira's head nodded towards the pile of Lydia and Stiles.

Scott had an instinct to yell, when he saw them together. Stiles' on the back of the couch, laying down and his feet hanging off the left. And Lydia laying the exact same way, but facing him. Their lips were a centimeter away from each other. And every time they exhaled, they got somewhat closer. Stiles' twitched a little and their lips were touching. Innocently touching.

"Oh shit." Stiles had his arm draped over her body, and Lydia had her leg over his knee. "They are like spooning inwards."

"Lyd is going to freak when she wakes up." Kira laughed nervously. "Maybe I should wake her up."

The shrug. The shrug was what made Kira want to explode. The way his shoulders were so muscular, and the way they tossed his t shirt. "I'll just stay here."

"They're still kissing." Scott looked over to Stiles. If only he knew that he had been kissing Lydia for a solid 15 seconds already.

"Not really kissing. They're lips are just touching. They aren't even awake."

"It totally counts. If you buy a baby in your sleep, do you just get to throw away the baby?"

Kira scoffs and throws her hands in the air. "Who buys a fucking baby in their sleep? Who even buys babies?"

Lydia stirred, and Kira held her breath for a moment, knowing her out burst could have just left Lydia to slap Stiles because of their current position. "Maybe we should separate them." Scott put his hand on her leg to stop her from leaving.

"No. It's fine. It doesn't matter." Kira leaned back, letting her ebony hair fall to her shoulders.

Strawberry's eyes drifted open. The heat on her lips jolted her off of the couch and onto her feet. "Shit shit shit shit."

"It's okay Lydia." Kira stood up.

"You saw?!" She kicked the bottom of the couch and Stiles' eyes opened and he sighed.

"Ewgh. My lips are so freaking sweaty."