#117 WITH KIDS

With Kids

Do you want to know why I really love kids? Read this short summary about mine–I'll tell you some.

When I saw kids, I instantly smile even though I'm in pain. It's like they're cheering me up through their laughters that makes them very cute and I want to sing a dedication song for them–lullaby.

When a kid holds both of my hand even we're not relatives nor familiar to each other–my fragile heart calmed down and I do feel bless and happy.

–I was inside the church when I felt my heart beats abnormally as it became crowded. I hurriedly went outside while trying to control its beat. I was about to cry but someone holds my hand and pinched it softly.

"Ate, are you okay?" It was a kid and looks three years old, I guess? She's not familiar into my eyes but her hands holding mine makes my heart calmed down.

When a kid accidentally hugged me, I want to lend them just an hour–for us to play nor giggling and for I am to share my lovely thoughts for them. Because when an unfamiliar or unknown kid be with me–I feels so lucky.

–It was happened last year–I'm Grade 9 and it was afternoon. Me and my two best friends were walking in the school's plaza and planned to went home. We were laughing and teasing each other not until a kid just hugged me tight without asking a permission.

"A-ate," she said it as she smiled. I want to shout in 'kilig' or whatsoever because of it. I did pinched her cheeks and I came out to know that she's a youngest child from one of the teachers here in our school.

"Uncle imong baby oh, gihalog ko niya'g kalit," (Translation: Uncle your baby just hugged me surprisingly) I said to his father while pouting but laughed after a minute.

A kid makes me chill and they are one of those persons who could comfort me.

–I have a little brother and he's now five years old. In times I was sad–he's there to hug me from behind or he kisses my cheeks for I am to smile. He's there when I need someone to lean on in our house. He did wiped my tears and pinches my cheeks. Or he did told me about a non-fiction stories made by his own mind. All his efforts was worth it.

And when a kid complimented me in my voice, skin and face or the way I'll treat them–a thought goes in my mind thoroughly.

"They appreciated me of being their lover and admirer." My mind says and a genuine smile curved in my lips as nicest moment passes by in a single day.

Non-fiction/True Story

@check_korek