#7 SHE KILLED ME

She Killed Me

I'm an underrated writer here in Facebook. I write not only to express my feelings but also I want to inspire others and it's my passion. Not my attitude to criticize someone's work, manlait and I hate underestimatingtheir skills. Masaya siya, of course! Yung kada update mo ay may magbabasa at makaka-appreciate nito.

I thought doon lang talaga iikot ang mundo ng isang manunulat but when I met Sweet Odorous Writes, a female writer too — my works had change. She used to correct me as in kada update ko. Yet I can't lie that she's famous.

"PM for corrections." Unang sabi niya. Dahil magaling nga ay sinusunod ko. Hindi ko ugaling mag edit pero minsan in public yung pagwasto niya and I don't have any choice but to edit it's content. Pero wala akong natanggap maski kunting papuri niya.

"Nak,ten times edit?!" Bungad ni mama sa akin. Ngumiti ako at tumango then I know that she check the comment box. 

"Nak,not all the time she's right. Can't you notice? The right got wrong. I know that you were still fifteen but you're not brainless right?" She uttered painfully. I nod and plays my cold hands. Mom is right pero ako tong pabaya.

"You're not the author of this anymore. You let her change it including the plot. Ikaw na writer ay alam mo ang mali and if you want someone to critic your works? Visit google and let it answer your questions or ask me." She said and leave. Galit si mama at ramdam ko iyon. I felt anguish after that.

Yes! I'm not the one who wrote this anymore. I let her change it sa pinag-aakala kong tama. Ang malinis ay naging madumi. Ang tama ay naging mali .

After an hour, I decided to open my account and signed off. I start again succeeding a month of rest and I reposted my stories, yung tama. But I am surprised when all of them rants me. May mali ba sa akda ko?

"Sweet's plagiarist"

"Plagiarism"

I cried as I read the comments. Losing myself is a worst part of me. The effort that I had exerted end up nothing.

Yes, the one who fake criticized my works copied the right plot of it on her timeline. She stole not just my stories but also myself. Sweet Odorous Writes killed me being a writer.

But behind those tears of mine, I whispered a poem that was made in my mind instantly.

" How can you be a successful writer soon,
If you started on hurting someone's emotion?
How can you be a good writer,
If you are a plagiarist, a robber?"

(Works of fiction okay?)

@check_korek