#151 ANG GURONG MINSAN NA AKONG MINAMALTRATO

Ang Gurong Minsan Na Akong Minamalatrato

"Laro pa! Hindi naman pala marunong magbasa!" Ang minsang sinabi ng guro sa akin noong ako ay bata pa.

The way she looked at me as if I was the worst student she handled over her whole life. She's not just hurting me emotionally but also physically. She did thrown me chalk, board eraser or anything na hinahawakan niya while she's teaching us infront.

Yes, isa ako sa students na minamaltrato ng isang guro because of having low IQ. Learning is too hard for me but I need to learn and study for my future course I want to achieve.

She's been my inspiration and I want to take a revenge towards her. A revenge that could make her fall into her position-yung tipong iiyak siya sa harapan ko while she's asking for forgiveness.

"Lahat po ng manggagamot ay tinalikuran siya because of her serious disease at hindi na raw siya gagaling." Usisa ng anak niya. Tumango lang ako and I gave a glimpse to my teacher. She's suffering cancer in a very serious stage.

Months had passed, she's already awake. Nagsasalita at ngumingiti na sa harap ng kausap niya. Kahit galit ako sa kaniya, hindi ko maipagkakailang naawa ako. She's still a human and I'm still a human which has a genuine heart.

"Good morning Mrs. Gracia, still remember me?" I asked her and I remove my mask covering my mouth. Hindi siya makapagsalita at tiningnan pa ako mula ulo hanggang paa. Then suddenly, she hugged me tightly. My heart melts.

"I'm sorry Khivo," garalgal ang boses niya at halatang umiiyak. Gusto kong ilabas yung galit ko sa kaniya but I end up crying too.

"You've been my inspiration ma'am." I said calmly. Hinawakan niya ang aking mukha habang humahagulgol siya ng iyak. Patuloy pa rin niyang sinasambit ang kaniyang paghingi ng tawad sa akin.

"Congratulations ma'am, you're a survivor-"

"Because of you Doctor Khivo, you're an angel."

I watched her until she hopped in her car. Napangiti nalang ako nang malamang nagawa ko na ang aking paghihiganti sa kaniya. This is my revenge towards her and it's all done.

If she hurted me when I was just a kid, I take a revenge by making her happy-opposite in what she did in mine.

"Lord, thank you for guiding me." I whispered as I stared the night sky.

If someone hurted you, don't hurt them like how they did to you. God says, "if someone throws you a stone, throws her a bread."

Instead of planning about bad revenge, think about a thing that could make someone's awake regarding in how they hurted you. I swear, it's worth it. Hindi lang ikaw ang magiging masaya kundi pati na rin ang gumagabay sa atin araw-araw.

-
@check_korek