#44 WATTPADIAN

Wattpadian

As far as I know, you are a writer and a great wattpadian, am I right Sheal?" I smile as I responded and answered yes. Today, we have an activity and every person has a question that we need to answer it without lying. It’s not about what the lessons that we had taken but it’s all about our hobbies or personal likes.

"So this is the question that you need to answer. Can you tell us why you can stay with wattpad longer?" I take a sip first before I speak. All of them are really quiet and it’s sounds like that they are waiting on what will be my answer.

"A wattpadian’s life is not easy. Sometimes you’ll feel bitterness because of some stories that you read that is so romantic." Wait! Do I have to tell a speech now? Ahuh?

“But... Why I can stay with Wattpad’s longer because it is my special friend.

It makes me feel that I’m not lonesome.

It makes me feel different emotions that a real world can’t do it to me.

It makes me feel special even I’m not.

It makes my imaginations deepest and because of it I know how to create stories.

It makes me matured and sometimes it gives me some lessons that I must always remember.

In short, WATTPAD is my HAPPY PILL." I added.

“Wattpad may not be perfect but if I am a princess,he is now a reigning prince."

@check_korek