#31 SEEKS THAT HOUSE

Seeks That House

"When I'll grow up, I want to build a house. A huge house as tall as a building." I remembered what I'd been uttered when I'm just a kid. Nung time na di ko pa alam na mahirap pala gumawa ng bahay yet except on one thing or place where I can build many houses as many as I want.

"AIZE!" My mom called me that's why I quickly shut my phone down and carefully walked towards to the kitchen.

"Ano po yun Mom?" Sagot ko and pretending that I'm working here, pero sheyt! My mom knew it at nakahawak ang dalawang kamay niya sa bewang nito. What shall I do?

"I know that you're not in the kitchen awhile ago. Scrolling and playing in your phone again? How important is it?" I nod at pinaglalaruan ang kamay ko. Do I'm going to tell her? Well,yes! It's better to be honest Aize.

"I want to be an engineer mom so I build many houses." I said calmly that makes her eyebrows up.

Mom really seeks that house and whatever she may do ay hindi niya iyon makikita dito. How can I build many huge houses in this place? Where she know that I'm just a teen and still studying?

"You're fooling me!" She shouted and sat on a chair matapos niyang maglibot,pftt!

"I'm not mom." I answered and get my phone then I power it on.

"Then where we can find that house huh?!" E? I can't understand her. Why is it she seek it? And what I'd told her that I'm playing with my phone not in this lot.

"Minecraft" I said endlessly and I show her my world na nakasurvival. She's shocked at namula siya sa inis. Luh? It's not my fault mommy if you're kind'a slow.

Isa,dalawa,tatlo! Takbo Aize!

@check_korek