#118 HIS FIRST LOVE

His First Love

The moon shines so bright as we're laying down here in the grassland.

"Jay and Kylie." I said while glancing her. She laughed slightly at pinatuloy ang kaniyang kuwento para sa magiging future wedding namin.

"Gusto kong "Beautiful in White" ang magiging musika at dapat suot ko ang gown na ibinigay mo sa akin kanina. I want to walk in an aisle na ikaw mismo ang naghihintay sa akin sa altar. Sana." Sounds so sweet. I wished too.

"And that happens after-"

"After five years." She cutted my words and continued.

AFTER FIVE YEARS...

The church's entrance door widely opened as she entered. She looks very beautiful in white and suit in Westlife's music na naging tunog. Tumingin siya lahat and her eyes met mine. She smiled to me while I'm waiting her here in an altar.

"I love you," as our eyes met, she mumbled it na halatang gusto niyang umiyak pero alam kong ako lang ang nakakuha ng nais niyang sabihin. Lahat ay napunta sa akin ang tingin but I nodded and a smile curved in my lips.

Do you know why I'm waiting her here in an altar?

Because she's my first love, my happiness and my life and seeing her smiling now makes my heart melt and sadness-faded.

She's my first love but I broke her heart. She's my first love and now, I'm the one who will bless their marriage with my cousin.

I'm the priest and she's the bride.

We still love each other but we can't be together. I let her go last year and so, she will also do it now.

-
@check_korek