#104 CHARITY

Charity

She's my girlfriend and we're too opposite. And because of that contradictory between us–people around bashes her.

"He's too handsome to suit someone like you."

My girlfriend may not be the prettiest for them but she's pretty for me. Even she's hardheaded–she's softhearted then. And beauty's not seen in face but in heart. But also, she's pretty in face.

"He's rich and you're so poor darling, paano kayo maging bagay diyan? You can't give the money–his parents want a share."

What's wrong being poor loving by rich? Ano bang meron sa katayuan ng buhay sa pagmamahalan niyong dalawa?

If you really love someone, family's status can't ruin your relationship as a lover.

"Ginayuma mo ba siya para didikit sa katulad mong pangit?"

"What's happening to him and why he's with you, bitch?"

"Mayaman siya at mahirap ka. Wala kang laban sa kaniya kaya kung ako sayo, itigil mo na."

I heard them dahil araw-araw kong sinusubaybayan ang girlfriend ko. I want to hurt those clowns pero nagtitimpi ako. She hates me when I entered any troubles.

"Dad, I love her and I'll fight for her. If the both of you hates her, there's no problem about it dahil ako naman itong nagmahal sa kaniya at hindi kayo. I'm sorry but I won't let her go." I uttered it as an answer of their hatred.

"Maybe, we're not destined for each other. Look, mayaman ka at mahirap ako. Masyado kang pogi para sa tulad ko. Kaya siguro–"

I cutted her words and wipe her tears. No, this girl may not have my ideal but I love her. I do love her and thinking about break up–feels like I'm dying.

"Shh! I love you and I'll fight for you. Breaking a relationship needs two people at dahil ayaw ko, tayo pa din." Then I hugged her tight.

If our love is a battle then I am her soldier.

Many struggles came but we fought until we almost accomplish our journey. This is not a destination after all, because this is a journey.

"May I now pronounce, you, husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Then I kissed her infront of the crowd.

After all the years, she's already my wife and my parents accepted her dahil wala naman talaga silang magawa kundi ang gustuhin kung anong nais ng kaniyang anak at kung saan ito sasaya.

Walang magulang ang kayang tiisin ang kaniyang anak na nalulungkot at nagdudusa.

And because we fought our relationship–she ends being my wife and I'm her husband.

Real charity showered us.

And if you love someone, you will fight for your relationship no matter what will happen.

@check_korek