Birthday Girl

Miley scoffed as Bella's friends walked up in a giant group to her truck

Miley scoffed as Bella's friends walked up in a giant group to her truck. She was trying avoid people in hopes of them not knowing it was her Birthday. But hiding out in you big ugly noticeable truck sure as hell isn't the way to do it. "Oh great a welcoming party on my first day!" Miley said sarcastically to the group that hadn't noticed her.

"Miley..... your looking good." Mike said with his eyes looking her up and down. "Wow she got fat." Jess muttered jealous of Miley's body and getting Mikes attention. She just rolled her eyes and began her way to the school doors freezing as a familiar voice called to her. There in all his terrible glory was Bryce Walker and his butt buddies. She merely glanced at him before turning away and strutting to her locker.

"God deja but much or what?" Alice giggled as Miley rolled her eyes thinking of when Alice had first spoken to her. "Would've thought you of all people would be used to that by now." Referring to her visions. Again Alice giggled and a strained Jasper chuckled. Rehab at the Cullens allowed Miley to bond with them..... they were like family. Without them she wouldn't have made it another year. She found comfort in their love for her.

"MILEY!!" A loud squeal sounded in the corridors making Miley look shocked to see a happy Jessica coming to her. "I'm so glad your okay. I was worried after- anyway I'm just glad your okay." Jess said looping her arm with Miley's and she didn't notice the jealous look on Alice face as she dragged away one of her few human friends.

Jessica dragged Miley all the way to Alex as he struggled to put his bag on his back before Zach came and grabbed it for him. He hadn't noticed Miley yet but as his eyes fell on her his throat dried up. The rumors of her return were true, but so were the ones on her beauty.

"Miley you've never looked better." Alex greeted with a small smile happy his friend was alive. "You also look good Alex. I don't know what it is." She teased stroking his face over dramatically making him slap her hand away with a laugh. "Maybe it's the hair? The crutches? Or maybe I've always been this deviously handsome." He shrugged and the group laughed but Zach still couldn't take his eyes of her.

"So who's got Math? Slash can I copy of you for the year?" Miley asked and of course with her luck she had Zach. Don't get her wrong she loved Zach.... when he wasn't acting like he was madly in love with her. "Perfect now I'll have the best of grades. Your still trying to be a marine biologist right?" Miley asked as her and Zach led the group and he looked conflicted. "I'm between that and physical education...... my mom however wants me to be a doctor." Zach sighed making Miley realize he didn't get a second chance like the rest of the group. Instead he was stuck with the same routine and same life as before.

"You'll figure it out. Besides if your mom kicks you out. You can crash on my bedroom floor like Justin-" Miley's heart fell to her stomach at the thought of her best friend. He had been MIA for 3 months. She came back to a text after her rehab at the Cullens saying goodbye and abolishing for ducking up her life. The group noticed her silence and felt sorry for the girl even Jess who was livid with Justin.