I Would Rather Gouge Out My Eyes

Miley let out a sigh, which felt like all she did nowadays

Miley let out a sigh, which felt like all she did nowadays. All her friends slowly began to act weirder and weirder. It started with Justin having gone MIA, but he is back now. Then his bitch of a girlfriend who suddenly was being extra bitchy and not going to cheerleader practice.

Then Alex quitting his music, then Marcus who Miley very much disliked had become more of an asshole. He kept his eyes peeled on her all the time it felt like but she had no idea why. Then sherry who had been already extra nice since Jeff was practically some the ring me with kind words and actions.

Lastly Zach Dempsey, he began trying to isolate me from the others. Hell Justin seemed to be helping until I walked in on Marcus talking to them in Bryces living room.

"You know what will happen if you don't do it Dempsey, and I'm not risking my perfect academic record for something as pointless as this. I'm surprised you guys arnt scared of the repercussions either?" Marcus harshly whispered as he believed Miley was still in the bathroom and that everyone else was out on a beer and drugs run.

"She's already going through a lot Marcus, we don't know what kind of spiral this could cause! She's alre lost Hannah and Jeff. You think this won't be the final straw!" Zach whispered back heatedly making my Miley tense. They were obviously talking about her. And hearing them she didn't know if she wanted Zach to do whatever it is that could hurt her more. She already hated looking in the mirror, and she felt like every breathe she took was pained.

It didn't help she felt a pull in her stomach since the day of the beach and it just kept aching more and more as days past. It stopped her first day back briefly after the gas station, but came back full force the next day.

Hearing things escalate Miley decided just to reveal herself........what else could she lose?

"What are you guys talking about?" She said not trying to hide she was eves dropping

"What are you guys talking about?" She said not trying to hide she was eves dropping. All the boys looked wide eyed at each other trying to cover up the truth of their conversation. "Nothing Smiley, lets go play some video games okay?" Justin asked with that puppy dog look that worked with any other female. But this was his best friend.