Jess and Wolves

The tears threatened to fall as Miley pushed through the trees shouting for Jess

The tears threatened to fall as Miley pushed through the trees shouting for Jess. She felt sick to her stomach with disgust for herself and what had happened at Bryces.

*flashback*

Walking into Bryces little bro cave I felt shocked to see Jessica there. Is she stupid? She heard the tapes she must know who was the culprit. Momty and a few other were playing video games, Bryce and Alex were playing cards with Jess.

"Justin man your girls taking all my money!" Bryce boasted being a little too friendly to Jess for my liking. "Yeah well we gotta go now." Justin said referring to Jess but she stayed seated. "Sit and join us for a few rounds you can use my money. Jess has been all night." Bryce smirked making my stomach flip at his suggestive voice. Jess seemed to be assessing me and my reactions, clearly seeing something as she turned away with a quiet sigh.

"Come on guys what could go wrong?" Jess asked with venom in her voice. Justin was forced to sit in Jess's old seat before she placed me on his lap as she sat on Bryces. Justin and I looked at her like she were insane. "What the hell Jess?" Justin seethed in jealousy and anger earning a look of 'innocence' from Jess. "We are just playing a game? Unless there's a reason I shouldn't sit here?" She said trying to get the truth from Justin. "Yeah I'm your boyfriend isn't that enough reason?" He asked enraged as I kept my eyes on Bryce who had a sadistic smirk directed at me.

Jess ended up storming outside as Justin chased after her. The rest of us filtering behind them. "Tell me!" Jess begged in a broken tone clearly about to cry and Alex wasn't helping. "Just tell her Justin!" He said loudly making those on the tape look around in confusion. "BECAUSE HE FUCKING RAPED YOU!" He shouted making my eyes burn and my chest leap out in pain for Jess.

That look on her face imprinted in my mind. "And let me guess you knew?" She asked me in disgust and I hung my head slightly in shame. She ran off going through the woods, no one else seemed to be moving to go after her so I did. I began running through the woods hoping to find her.

*End of flash back*

"JESSICA! PLEASE!"  I shouted to the point my vocal cords hurt and it had begun to rain drenching me. I felt watched as I began trucking through a now muddy meadow. I didn't want to admit it but I was lost and had probably lost her trail awhile ago. "JESSICA PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN! SORRY JESS PLEASE COME BACK!" I screamed now stopping as my voice got hoarse at the end and a sharp pain shout down my throat.

I was soaking wet, my hair sticking to my face and my clothes clinging to my body as I began walking in yet another direction hoping to find my way out of the woods before getting sick. As I was walking I could have sworn I heard a twig snap making my paranoia rise as I began walking faster.

Walking down the a slight hill I grabbed small leafless trees to catch myself as I walked down. Suddenly my foot slipped and I began sliding down the small hill getting covered in mud. I stood up with a groan and tried dusting myself off but it didn't help the mud that was now all over my clothes. I began shivering as I continued my trek to finding civilization when I collided with a tan chest. Making me almost fall on my behind again before two arms wrapped around me catching me.