Problem with the food?

Miley took her coat off before sitting at the table that had a lot of extra chairs around it now

Miley took her coat off before sitting at the table that had a lot of extra chairs around it now. She seemed to sit directly across from the one who hates her, thanks to Jacob wanting to sit between his two girls. The three tanned men seemed to be taking her in, even the one who usually looked disgusted by her. But she didn't dare look at them scared of something similar happening of what happened at the beach.

No one spoke until Billy broke the awkward silence by introducing everyone. The three boys names were Sam, Jared and Paul. Everyone did either a nod or simple nice to meet you, and then Paul just stayed silent and looking like he'd wanna be anywhere else at that moment.

"So what are we eating tonight Billy?" Charlie asked in enthusiasm to change the awkward feeling in the room. He didn't know why but he wasn't too keen on the fact the three buff boys were staring at his youngest daughter. "I made Miley's favorite meal actually, my famous fettuccine Alfredo" He said smiling at her widely knowing her love for it.

Miley looked down and giggled a "thank you",  before standing up to go help him carry the dinner in. Billy tried to usher her to sit but she just waved him off grabbing the pan from the stove. She carried it over to the table placing it down in the middle having to reach across Paul slightly. She felt like she was about ready to drop the pot when her arm accidentally touched his warm one Her arm shot up with tingles but  she played it cool and set down the pan anyway.

He however stared at her in disbelief but she ignored it as she got a serving spoon from the kitchen and sat down.  She truly thought Billy had made too much judging by the size of the pot, she got the smallest plate while Billy, Jacob, Bella, and Charlie got a regular sized amount. Then there was the supposed Cult members who had heaps on their plates. Miley tried not to ogle but it was hard not to.

"Why don't you have more food?" Jacob asked quietly in her ear before looking concerned to see if anyone else noticed her lack in food. "I just haven't really been eating since....you know. So my appetite is a little .....small is all." Miley whispered back with a believable smile, making Jacob squint at her before leaving it alone making her sigh slightly in relief. But as she looked down at the food she just felt ....full already. She tried to hide her grimace as she slowly took bites, unsure how much she'd even be able to eat. She somehow managed to finish half of what was on her plate before she felt a little sick.

She lifted her head noticing everyone else was still eating, barely even finished seeing as they had only just started a mere few minutes ago and were talking. Miley slowly set down her fork to go unnoticed as she put one hand over her mouth slightly. She felt ready to barf.

She seemed to be scanning around the room when she froze meeting the eyes of Paul. He seemed to stare at her in confusion as he glance from her plate to her. "Problem with the food" he asked her as he glanced from her to her plate. Both the boys to his right seemed to look out the corner of their eyes but kept talking with Charlie. "Um no just full is all" she whispered back to him and he seemed to scrunch his eyebrow more as he took in what she had eaten. But he dropped it, and slowly began eating again acting as if he'd never even spoken to her.