Courtney Comes Out

Day 2 of court and it was Courtney's time on the stand this time, the cult was coming to watch this one as well

Day 2 of court and it was Courtney's time on the stand this time, the cult was coming to watch this one as well. When Miley saw them she began beelineing to them with a giant smile that they all returned. "Good morning, feels like I just saw you guys yesterday." She joked hugging them briefly. Last was Paul who hugged her a little longer then the others had, hell Miley could have sworn she felt him smelling her neck. Clay was here yet again and as he walked up feeling shy under the groups gazes he smiled to Miley. "Did you guys look for him?" Miley asked lowly but the wolves easily heard unbeknownst to her. "Uh not yet. I'm sure he's fine." Clay rambled quietly making her nod slowly having a bad feeling.

"Look for who?" Paul asked making the guys in his group give him looks but he ignored them as jealousy pricked at him. "Uh Justin. He's been MIA the past few months and I'm just starting to worry." Miley shrugged like it was no big deal but it was easy to tell she was upset. Paul nodded and wrapped a comforting arm around her and gave his best smile. "I'm sure he's alright." Paul stated rubbing her arm b she shook her head almost unnoticed. "I can't explain it but- I feel like he's in trouble and needs my help right now." She mumbled digging deeper into the feeling deciding she was gonna look for him in the town of port Angela's. Before Paul could say anything more the court doors opened and they moved in doors and sat together. Yet again Miley was sandwiched between Paul and Clay. Paul continuously sending glares at Clay while an arm was wrapped protectively around his imprint.

Clay just made a weirded out face before looking to the front. Courtney walked out and took the stand making Miley dig her fingernails aggressively into her thigh. Remembering how Courtney and Marcus down played that what happened to Hannah wasn't the people on the tapes faults. But it was. The photo of Courtney and Hannah kissing was presented to the court, before they handed it to Courtney. "I spread a rumor about Hannah, and I'm not proud of it.... " Courtney trailed off as her eyes met Miley's who was glaring her down. "And what happened after you spread that rumor?" Hannah's moms lawyer asked Courtney who's eyes kept flickering to her two fathers. "Boys started asking us to have sex with them, or they got physical. And they were aggressive.... And I couldn't handle it. This was just a meaningless kiss. All right? Girls do it all the time." She rambled as Miley felt the cult glance at how angry she was getting.

Her leg was bouncing anxiously knowing the schools lawyers were gonna have a field day with Courtney. She'd made comments multiple times to the tape group on how Hannah's secrets would die with her and they'd be let off free. "And what to your direct knowledge did the school do? In response to Hannah being sexually harassed? Or the fact that a lewd photo of two students was being shared on campus?" Hannah's moms lawyer asked. "Nothing." Courtney said making Miley ease up on her grip on her thigh. She felt a warm hand cover hers making her look up to Paul who's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion yet he tried to comfort her by holding her hand to stop her from scratching at herself. Miley shook her head and now watched as the schools lawyer walked up and her hand tightened on Paul's.