Here Come the Humans

Miley opted on heading to the Cullens in an hour along with Bella and Edward

Miley opted on heading to the Cullens in an hour along with Bella and Edward. She was a bit anxious considering their all undead creatures of the night or whatever. But Miley's fear of death seemed to almost be non existent with everything that had been going on lately. She had even rationalized that dying and being one of the few humans to know of vampire existence would be a plus.

However Miley regretted not driving herself as Edward drove recklessly making her have a slight panic attack to herself. Bella and Edward just flirted the entire time not even taking notice of Miley's discomfort. Hell Edward didn't know until they pulled into the driveway and Jasper was picking her emotions up easily. He was currently with Alice but felt unfocused on control as this new emotion came in.

"All good Swan?" Edward teased with a smirk but was also slightly worried for his girlfriends sister. "Yeah just peachy." I muttered as I stepped out of the car and took the magnificent house in front of me in complete awe. "What let me guess. Expected dark tombs with coffins?" Edward laughed actually amused by the girls reactions of shock.

"Yeah." "No" both girls said at the same time before looking at each other incredulously. "Be nice." Bella hissed as I rolled my eyes in annoyance but I kept my mouth shut as a sign of peace. I couldn't help but be amazed by how nice the house looked, obviously it was easy to make money as a doctor for Carslisle all these years.

She laughed at the graduation caps on the wall obviously showing how much they had frequently graduated high school. She smelled something delicious as she followed Edward and her sister up the stairs. "I told them not to do this." He said with discomfort as The girls went into the kitchen. "Ah Bella Miley we are making italian for you guys." Esme said excitedly at being able to cook for the first time in years for someone who could actually enjoy her food.

"Oh great I'm starving." Miley said awkwardly when really she could hardly even think about food. Bella began saying the same but Edward cut her off and exposed that Bella had already eaten. A loud crash echoed through the room as Rosalie crushed a glass salad bowl in her bare hands. Talk about intimidating.

"It's just I know you guys don't eat." Bella began to explain before Carlisle pushed it off as nothing. "Yeah let's keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us." She said with such hatred towards Bella her eyes never even glancing towards Miley. "Things end badly..... then we're the meal." Bella said as I turned out but quickly whipped around shaking my head. "Speak for yourself. I'd get like an angry mob going if they killed you Bells." Miley shrugged but it made the vampires laugh even rose cracked a smile.

Rosalie hated to admit it she found Miley the slightest bit amusing. But she had to hate her because of her sisters choices and the fate of Miley's love life and knowing where it was going. Rosalie always had a disliking for the wolves both from their stench and the fact they were monster that still aged and had a normal life similar to a human.