Miley Takes A Trip to The Clubhouse

⚠️TW FORCEFUL ACTS OF KISSING MENTIONED, AND SLIGHT SA⚠️

"Look I'm getting us some stuff so stop freaking out okay?" Miley says lowly into her phone as she approaches the baseball team clubhouse

"Look I'm getting us some stuff so stop freaking out okay?" Miley says lowly into her phone as she approaches the baseball team clubhouse. Jeff didn't go there only certain boys on the baseball team did. It's where they'd take girls to get drunk or high and it was where Miley met Bryce sometimes. She texted him to go there and he knew exactly why but he was surprised since they hadn't spoken much.

"Miley Swan to what do I owe the honor?" Bryce says swinging the door open letting her in. Jessica had just gotten off the stand less than an hour ago and here Miley was ready to get drugs.

"I'm here to get some pick me ups. I got cash." Miley says holding it out to him but Bryce stares at it he bites his lip then looks at her.

"You could always pay me a different way." He says giving her a once over so she scoffs with distaste. She couldn't be too mean to him because he has something she needed, but she also wouldn't fall into his clutches and have sex with him.

"Sorry but no I'm saving it for marriage." Miley lies still holding the money out to Bryce. He seems to stare her down before sighing and taking the cash.

Miley walks more into the club house looking around and getting a weird sensation of deja vu inside. She begins rubbing her arms for comfort until her eyes land on the couch, her entire body tensed and her hands stopped moving.

⚠️TW FROM THIS POINT, NO RAPE THOUGH BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP TO THE OTHER EMOJIS⚠️

Flashback

"Come on Swan- one kiss for more stuff." Bryce pleads to a drunk Miley who could hardly sit up straight. She babbles a no since she only came for drugs and they gave her vodka instead.

"Come on man she's out of it we can get a picture of it and I doubt she'd even remember the difference." Monty says with a laugh as Miley slouches over slightly groaning in annoyance.

"Alright take the picture." Bryce says with excitement as he sits Miley up and kisses her deeply.

Right as Monty took the picture Miley felt herself gagging and began profusely vomiting in Bryce who cussed a storm shoving her away from him.

She'd gotten lucky.

The way the boys looked at each other they were about to to take pictures of something more explicit. Miley throwing up ruined the mood and grossed them out so much they carried her out of the club house. They sat her on the baseball field and Bryce called Justin, acting like a caring friend he tells the boy Miley is on the field drunk.

Justin still trusting his friend immediately drove over there and had Bryce and Monty help put her in his vehicle.

There was a second Justin looked back at the boys for any sign they'd done something. But Monty wore a blank expression, and Bryce had on of fake concern,