Epilogue

It's been about a decade since the International Blader's Cup where I won. In that battle against Valt I actually lost in El Astro. After that there were several title changes. I beat Valt, Aiger beat me, Shu beat Aiger, Free beat Shu, Lui beat Free, Valt beat Lui, then I beat Valt.

We did these for about three years until we decided to let the next generation have it. I officially retired from blading when I was sixteen. 

When I announced that I would vacate the title of number one blader that day, I had many questions. What was I going to do next?

I had many offers to go coach some bladers across the world. I could've stopped being related to blading in any way and pursue something different. 

"Hey Valt?" I asked one day, "What should I do next?"

"Isn't that for you decide?" he responded.

"True, but if I go somewhere we may not be able to see each other." I sighed.

"That's fine. I mine as long as you promise to come back, I'll wait."

I smiled, "That's really sweet of you Valt, but I want to stay with you."

"Then stay..." he shrugged, "Honestly you're making this harder than it needs to be."

"Ugh, but these offers are so tempting." I groaned.

"Then take them."

"But I want to stay here with you."

"Then stay here."

"But these offers-"

"Well I would love to hear you continue your little rant... but I have to go train some other people." he stood up. 

"Hey wait-" he closed the door. "Jerk!" 

He was right. I need to figure this out myself. The thing is, did I want to go somewhere in the world? 

I took another look at my offers. Raging Bulls lead by Shu Kurenai. SB Rios with Xander Shakadera. Bey Academy with Toko and Nika Aoi. AS Gallus with Daigo Kurogami. Or I could just make my own club...

This was a tough choice...

"Oh yeah- I forgot to give you something." Valt burst into the room.

"What's up?" I looked up.

"Yeah Kris told me to give this to you." he smiled as he handed me a letter. "If you need me I'll be in the gym!"

I opened the letter. I grinned as I read it, "I should've known..."

Dear Y/N L/N,

We'd like to invite you to be a personal trainer in our blading program at BC Sol.

We hope you join us as we aim to be the top team in the world!

- Kristina Kuroda and Valt Aoi

Fast forward a few years and Valt and I got married. We had three kids, one boy and two girls. All three wanted to be bladers. 

I teased Valt all the time, "Where do you think our children got their blading skills?"

"From me duh..." he grinned.

Sakura was our first born, then Kamijou, and finally Misaki. All three ended up going to BC Sol and together with other bladers, they won the world cup.

Valt and I, with our three children lived happily in El Astro. All of our children ended up with the title at some point. 

And today was the day Valt and I were going to be inducted into the beyblade hall of fame.

We were thirty five at this time. Sakura was 14, Kamijou was 12, and Misaki was 11. All three were top contenders in the world right now with Sakura being the world champion.

Free, Shu, and Aiger were there. Lui told us he tried to make it, but unfortunately we weren't important enough to him. 

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Welcome to the ceremony to induct Valt Aoi and Y/N Aoi into the Beyblade Hall of Fame!" 

We grinned as the crowd cheered. There would be a short Q and A session and then we'd give our speeches. 

"U-um I have a question for Y/N, How did it feel to be the first girl to win the world title a few years ago?"

"Well..." I responded, "I just never thought that I couldn't win. I wanted to prove people wrong ya know?"

"Question for Valt, We know that you have one of the most underdog stories in beyblade history even starting all the way from the national tournament in Japan. Did you ever feel like you had a good idea that you would have one of the greatest stories?"

Valt kind of started to sweat. I face palmed, he was always like this even back then. "W-w-well... I-I-I was a-always the one least likely to win... B-b-but-" I grabbed his hand under the table. He relaxed, "But I knew in my heart that I could do it, and in the end that's all that matters."

This time Free took the mic, "Hey Valt remember when I said that you'd never get a girlfriend? Did you ever think Y/N would love you?"

"Hey!" Valt protested as I laughed, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?!" 

"Because I want to still have money..." he grinned.

"I'd just like to point out that Valt never spent money on me." I added.

"Why are you guys ganging up on me?" he sighed.

The final question came from Shu, "This one's for Y/N. I know we all thought it." I tilted my head wondering what he'd ask. "How the hell did you fall in love with a dense idiot like Valt."

"I'm gonna kill you Shu!" Valt jumped from the stage and took off towards Shu who started to run. 

The whole crowd laughed as they kept chasing each other for a while until Shu grabbed Valt in a chokehold and made him tap out.

"Anyways..." I continued, "I think it was because he's a caring guy... Actually why am I answering this? I don't really know why, I just knew that it had to be him that's all."

Valt was gasping for air, "YOU COULD SAY THAT I'M THE LIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!"

"That's too cliche," I grinned, "But yeah..."

After that we were inducted into the hall of fame. The crowd cheered and well it just felt right. And even though our blading days are over, that doesn't mean our time together is done. 

Because Valt truly is the light of my life.

"Let's do this thing!" I cheered. "3, 2, 1..."

"LET IT RIP!" the crowd responded.

I grabbed B/N from my pocket, Valt grabbed Valtryek. 

"Thanks partner." we said simultaneously.

I guess you could call this our happily ever after. But then again, as long as Valt and I are together with our children, every day is happily ever after.

Now that I think about it...

They're all the light of my life. And I love each one of them.

Yay! The book is complete! I hope you all liked it! It was really fun to write and though it took a while (close to a year) I finally finished it!

Thanks so much for reading! Seeing all of your comments make me very happy. Honestly I'm surprised people read this, it's pretty bad...

But thank you all for sticking to the end! This reached 5k reads! Hopefully you guys can share this with friends that way more people can give me feedback on my writing.

Once again, thank you! This was a fun time and I'm always sad when I end a book. 

And for the final time on this book...

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid!

-Kazuya :)