Chapter 14

Valt's POV

After Chris beat the living crap out of me, I grabbed some breakfast, wolfed and down and started stretching.

I was going all out for today. I'll show that Aiger, I'm gonna beat him for sure next time!

I listed out the things I wanted to work on today.

"Maybe some water fall training- oh parkour sounds good too! Hm..." I thought hard. I felt a tap on my shoulder that caused me jolt.

I heard someone laugh behind me. "What are you talking to yourself about?" Y/N smiled behind me. That smile made my legs all weak. 

I thought back to what happened last night, and blushed lightly. The thing is, Y/N probably has no clue what happened last night. And if she does, I don't wanna bring it up to make it awkward between us.

"Oh, just some thoughts on what to do for training today." I said. 

She nodded her head, "Alright tell me, what's on the agenda?" 

I smiled. "You better get ready to work hard today!" I yelled as I took off. "See if you can catch up!" 

Y/N's POV

"What the-?" I said confused as he ran off. Without hesitation I followed him.

"Where are we going?!" I yelled trying to keep up with him. 

"Just follow my lead!" He yelled back. 

"What if I take the lead?" I smiled at him. 

"Since you're getting cocky, I'll up the pace a bit!" Valt said as he took off again.

"How?!" I wondered as I picked up the pace again.

We dashed along a river, there was a crossing of rocks ahead. Kind of like a bridge. 

Valt leaped unto the rocks and started to parkour along the different rocks. 

I kept up behind him, soon realizing that we were heading to a water fall! 

"VALT! I SWEAR IF THIS KILLS US I'LL MURDER YOU IN THE AFTER LIFE!" I yelled at him. It didn't seem to have any affect on him as he kept running. 

About 5 feet from the waterfall he jumped, "Idiot!" I yelled after him as he fell down. 

Somehow perfectly he grabbed a vine and swung from vine to vine. 

I didn't have any time to process what was happening as I too was sent over the edge. I closed my eyes, reached out and actually grabbed unto something. 

I opened my eyes just in time to grab another vine.  

I started swinging from vine to vine. I was actually impressed with myself. It was like my body knew what to do. But that didn't last long. 

"Hey Valt look at me-" I got a little cocky and Valt looked back just to see me reach for a vine and absolutely miss like an idiot.

It felt like I feel for about an hour. Like slow motion. Never really knowing what was happening. The last thing I saw before I hit the water, was another figure, jumping into the water as well.

I hit the water, everything was silent. It was dark, the sun was being covered by clouds. I didn't feel the ground underneath me, this must have been the deep part of the river. 

I saw a hand reach out and grab my arm pulling back up towards the surface. There was light again, I saw a person with blue hair struggling to get us to the top again.

Valt...

Valt's POV

I kicked and struggled all the way until we reached the surface. Struggling to find my breath I lifted Y/N out of the water and unto some rocks near by, letting her catch her breath.