Chapter 6

Y/N's POV 

After a great night of sleep Valt and I met up with Free and we headed off to wherever Valt wanted to go.

I had no clue where we were going, but as we started getting close I heard familiar sounds.

"Go Dragon! Hit them with your Dragon Launch!" A yellow head kid yelled as we entered into a semi-destroyed and kinda run down building. 

"Not today Dante, Bushin Guard!" Another guy yelled with dark brown hair, he also had a green head band on.

"Valt where are we?" I asked.

"This, is the Victories club!" He said. 

"Hello!" He called out.

"No way Valt Aoi?" A blonde girl said.

"Valt you came back!" the kid apparently named Dante yelled.

"Don't let your guard down Dante, Tower Counter!" The guy with the head band.

"Oh no!" Dante yelled as his bey bursted.

"Well since that battles over, I guess I can explain to you why we're here." Valt said.

"You came here to see me battle." Another voice said a little cockily. 

"Aiger?" Valt said aloud.

No way, Aiger Akabane was here. The world champion.

"Wait, Arman do you remember Aiger ever coming here?" Dante said.

"Dante stop being stupid, he just came in." Arman said shaking his head.

There he was Aiger Akabane the world champion.

I was in awe.

Valt was surpised.

Free was asleep.

Valt's POV

"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked Aiger. "We were supposed to be the only special guests here, right Tango?" 

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but how can you say no when the World Champion is here." Aiger answered boasting a little.

I sweat dropped, "I had totally forgotten." I said sarcastically.

"I don't like your tone there mister." Aiger told me. 

"Fine then let's battle!" I said.

He grinned. "No why would Valt Aoi want to challenge me the world champ, unless he was still salty about me beating him." 

I felt a vain pop on my forehead. Unfortunately Free, Dante, and Arman held me back.

"Let go let me punch him in the face!" I yelled.

"Anyways I heard the European Champ was gonna be here thanks Tango." He nodded his head to Tango and looked at Y/N.

"So I wanted to see all this hype and how she climbed the rankings so fast." 

"No way!" Dante said amazed. "So you're the European champion!" He ran over to Y/N who was a little surprised.

"Anyways so I wanted to know if the European wanted to battle." Aiger answered.

"Hey! We were supposed to battle first!" I yelled. 

"Sorry I only battle semi-decent bladers." Aiger stated.

"You know I'm basically the one that taught you how to blade!" 

"Well it looks like the teacher has become the student." He laughed.