Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I woke up early this morning, packed my bags and headed off to the airport. I was late! I sprinted over to the boarding gate and found a seat on the plane. I could finally relax.

I fell asleep on the 7 hour plane ride over to Spain. I was dreaming about the different battle B/N and I were going to have!

After what seemed like forever, I finally landed at the El Astro airport. Excitedly I ran out of the airport and zoomed off to find BC Sol. I was walking all around town when I heard a familiar sound.

*clink clink clink*

I ran to the sound as it became louder and louder. 

There was a beybattle all right, but there was something weird about this. It looked like there was a bully stealing people's beys if they lost. There were two little kids crying no older than 5. I knew I needed to stop this, on the bright side this would definitely give me a chance to practice before BC Sol.

"Hey!" I yelled. 

"Aw isn't that nice a girl that wants to try to battle me." He laughed.

"Ok so if I win you give them all their beys back!" 

"Yeah we'll give them back if  you win! Imagine a girl asking to battle us!" He and his gang started howling with laughter.

I grinned, "Yeah I blade, so? I'm gonna wipe the floor with you!"

"A lot of talk from a girl." 

"All right meet my bey, B/N!" I said

"A gamma bey huh? You probably don't even know how to use it. It's such a waste." He said

"We'll show you a waste." I said grinning.

"First battle!" 

Valt's POV

I was kinda hungry so I left BC Sol to go and just relax a bit. I know, I live here in El Astro, but I haven't seen the sites in a while so I decided to check out different spots. 

Kristina also wanted me to look for a certain blader that we scouted, she was worried that the new person got lost on the way to BC Sol. I know I did.

I stopped by to watch some kids battle. 

"Hey guys!" I greeted when I saw some kids battling. Two of them were crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Some bullies took our beys after I lost to them." One of the cried.

"Really? That's not ok. I'll go see what I can do about it." I told them.

"Thanks Valt!" They cheered. "They're over there, but I think a girl is battling them right now, I feel bad, they'll totally wipe the floor with her."

"Don't worry no matter what I'll get them back for you!" I grinned.

"3, 2, 1, let it rip!" I heard familiar sounds.

There in fact was a girl battling the leader of the group. I just quietly watched for a while.

Y/N's POV

After launching my balance type bey dashed for the center. 

"Go B/N time to teach them a lesson!" I cried. 

"So your going the defensive strategy are you?" He said, "Tough cause I'm an attack type and I'm gonna burst you."

"I don't think so, B/N Absorb revenge!" B/N absorbs the attack and uses the power and deals twice as much damage back. And BAM! The bey bursts.  Which is exactly what happened.

"Bu-but how?" He asked.

"Alright! We totally wiped the floor with him!" I yelled.

"Uh, uh burst finish for B/N, so uh the winner is Y/N!" The ref said.

"So," I said, "Are you going to return the beys like you promised?" 

"I won't forget this!" He yelled as he and his goons ran off.

Valt's POV

That was a pretty good win she got right there. I took out the picture Kristina gave me for the first time. It was her! 

"Hey!" I grinned. "What's your name?" 

She smiled at me, "The name's Y/N."

"So what's you bey's name?" I asked.

"It's name is B/N." She grinned, "It's the best bey in the world."

I laughed, "Sorry but that spots already taken, the best bey in the world is actually, my sword Valtryek." I took out Valtryek for her to see.

"Huh, so you have a gamma bey too don't you? Well there's a stadium, we both have beys, what's keeping us from battling?" She smiled.

"Sure why not?" I grinned.

I asked someone to ref our battle.

"This battle will be first to two points, ring out finishes and survivor finishes are both 1 point, burst finishes are two points. Now check your opponents beys." 

"B/N is a balance type that can deflect attacks real easily, it should be a good match." I thought.

"First battle!" The ref said.

"Alright let's do this thing partner!" I cried.

"3, 2, 1, let it rip! Go Valtryek! Rush launch!"

Valtryek zoomed and ran straight for the center over and over again, crashing into B/N.

Y/N's POV

His valtryek is really strong, which is expected from a gamma bey. But still, there is something with this bey. No matter, 

"Go B/N wait for the right time!" 

Valtryek started to attack less, gearing up for a huge attack. This was my chance!

"B/N counter strike!" When Valtryek hit B/N it would use the momentum from the attack to use as a counter attack!

But he wasn't done yet, his bey used his attack that he geared up for, was an attack called,

"Sword Slash!" He yelled.

Our beys clashed in the center with all they could, I felt the energy from the impact. But, B/N couldn't quite handle it all and bursted.

"What?! That's impossible!" I cried.

"Nothing is impossible with Valtryek and I!" He said happily.

"Bu-but how?" I asked.

"I just never started believing in Valtryek."

(A/N Hi, this is like 3 or 4 years old and I never edited it because it's pretty much iconic now)

"How am I supposed to be BC Sol's number one blader now?" I wailed.

"I was wondering about that, Kristina scouted you and your pretty good, I can't wait to see the impact you put on this team!" He grinned.

"Wait your from BC Sol?" I asked.

"Yep I'm one of the trainers there. The name's Valt Aoi."

"Valt Aoi?" I asked. 

"Well are you coming or not, you should be experiencing jet lag right now."

"Now that you mention it," I yawned and fell asleep.

Valt's POV

She fell asleep right then and there, and almost fell right on the ground. I had to pick her up and carry her all the BC Sol.

It was a challenge to be real. But I got her there in one piece!

Kristina got her a room and she was able to sleep just fine there.

Well guys that's the end of the first chapter, thanks for reading, I'll try to update more often, but if this doesn't get very many reads I don't know. So please support this book. Thanks!