Prologue

Thx for reading my story... I don't own beyblade or any of the characters. 

I'm sorry for grammar issues and anything like that. I hope you all enjoy it. Make sure to comment and vote so that I will update faster. 

In this story after losing the title Valt runs into a girl named y/n.

This is an x reader story so you (the reader) are the character y/n.

Again I don't own beyblade or the characters...

(sry for a short intro)

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last name

F/C = Favorite Color

B/N = Bey Name

"Burst Finish! Turbo Achilles and Aiger Akabane win by a score of 3-2!" 

"There you have it ladies and gentlemen! We have a new champion Aiger!"

Hi, before you ask no my name is not Aiger, yes I am a blader and no I am no longer the world champion of beyblade.

See it's kind of complicated, I was the world champ after winning it at the international bladers cup 2 years ago and a lot has happened since then. 

Of course Valtryek and I have gotten stronger every day. However we weren't strong enough to beat Aiger, twice...

After that battle I had decided to stop battling in the rankings for a little bit. I went back to BC Sol and with Kristina and Free by my side we helped BC Sol climb through the world rankings.

I got to mentor so many different types of bladers. I recently met two new bladers that have serious potential. These guys would of course be Dante Koryu, and Delta Zakuro. Both have Gamma beys, Dante with Ace Dragon (with two other forms) and Delta with Erase Develos. 

But none of them are as strong as the bond I have with my Gamma bey Sword Valtryek. I'm also good friends with Aiger Akabane, yes the guy that beat me for the Beyblade World Championship, but enough about that. 

Back to BC Sol after losing both Dante and Delta as they both left BC Sol, Kristina the owner decided to make serious moves. Not only did she start recruiting bladers all around the world, she started having even tighter entry exams to choose only the strongest bladers around.

And that's when I met Y/N

Y/N's POV

Hi the name's Y/N and I love beyblade!

It's the best thing in the world to do and me and B/N are going to be the strongest one day!

I've been winning local tournaments for a while hoping that one day I will be able to transfer to a club that can take my skills to a whole new level!

I was home one day when my mom told me I received mail, it was from BC Sol!

I couldn't believe it, my favorite blading team in the world was trying to recruit me!!!

But I wouldn't be put on the team right away. I heard that the entrance exam was really tough, but me and B/N won't let them get in our way. A little test is nothing if we're going to be the strongest in the world someday!

Alright guys thanks so much for reading the Prologue I get too excited about new books and since this is my first Beyblade story requested by my 7 year old brother, so let me know who it all went! Thanks!