Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

I yawned. It was morning? Where was I? 

It took me a moment to figure out just where I was. Yesterday was an eventful day, I remembered battling, here in Spain, winning my first overseas battle. Then a blue haired boy asked me to battle him. 

I can't really remember what happened in that battle. And now I'm in a bed in a room. I looked outside of the window. 

BC Sol? How was I here already? There was no way I made it here, I was so lost yesterday. It didn't make much sense, but I can't really complain. I got here didn't I, doesn't matter what the details are.

The phone rang in the room. I answered it, "Hello?" 

A familiar voice on the other end answered. "Hey! You're gonna be late for practice, the cafeteria's gonna close soon, they're almost out of churros, you gotta hurry!" 

"I- huh? Um, what?" I answered groggily still very much confused at what was going on.

"You know what, I'll just go to your room and help you out." He answered.

"Okay, whatever you say." I said still not processing what was happening.

I yawned one last time before looking in the mirror, 

"Oh no," Yep I slept so soundly that night that my hair got all messed up.

There was a knock at the door. "Hello!" Someone from the other side of the door called.

"Um- coming!" I yelled trying to brush my hair as fast as I could. After about seven years it finally stayed where I needed it, I grabbed B/N and threw on the first clothes I saw and rushed out the door.

"Sorry I'm late!" I called. I looked up for the first time, it was the same guy from yesterday.

He laughed. "Don't worry about it, the first day I was here, not only did I get lost, I wandered around for a whole day before I got here!" 

"Seriously!" I laughed surprised.

Shortly afterward we ended up at the cafeteria. 

"Well almost everyone is done with breakfast and back at their rooms getting ready for practice today. But all new recruits need to report to Kristina anyways, so take your time!" He said grinning.

"Okay, thanks!" I said.

"Alright I gotta head over to the practice area, I can't let Free beat me there today!" He said sprinting.

"Free?" I thought. "Oh Free De La Hoya," Free was also a trainer there also, I read on their website. He was formerly the number one blader in the world. 

I grinned, so this is the first guy I need to take down here.

Valt's POV

I sprinted as fast as I could to the practice area, I glanced at the forest expecting Free to emerge there. 

He did, and looked at me before sprinting to the arena. 

Side by side we ran as fast as we could, neither of us gaining an edge.

"I win!" I yelled as I reached the arena.

"Fat chance." Free said calmly as he was already in the training facility.

"Huh?!" I said confused before I tripped.

The room filled with laughter, even Free had an amused look on his face.

"Seriously Valt, how many times have we done this before and you trip every single time." Free said shaking his head.

"It's not every time." I said.