Princess of Night (ch 12)

A bag slammed onto my desk, making me jump. I looked up to see Scarlett, with a scheming look on her face.

"Right. Tonight. Mine. Bring your dress." she said simply.

I stared for a moment at her. "OK. Is Lisa coming?"

"Yep."

"What time?"

"Seven p.m."

"I'll only come if there's Doritos."

"Deal," She tossed her hair to one side and lifted her bag from my desk.

"It better be good."

"What?" I said, confusedly.

"Your dress."

I nodded. "Of course it will be."

____________________________________________________

"Will you...?" I pointed at the ribbons at the back of the dress and looked at Lisa.

She siat up from Scarlett's bed and began tying them together tightly. I gasped for air as the corset tightened around me. When she finishes, I hear Scarlett gasp in amazement. "You look....a-m-azing."

She directed me to the mirror which I immediately look at. The dress is amazing.

It is dark purple, with a bodice covered in diamante. It is strapless with a sweetheart neckline. I turned around and marvelled at the neatly tied ribbons at the back, and the tiny kick pleat.

"It makes my waist look so tiny," I said.

"That's because your waist is so tiny. That is so not fair. Why do you look so amazing?" Lisa groaned, scrutinising herself. She is wearing a tie-dye brown and black maxi dress which she looks gorgeous in.

"Lis. You're gorgeous in that. Just think what we'll look like with make-up on..and our hair styled." I peered at my boringly straight brown hair.

Scarlett ran her hand through her blonde hair. She is wearing a red satin dress which shows off her figure and makes her hair look even more blonde.

"Three sleeps til the Soiree." She sang.

"I've got nobody to go with.." Lisa said.

"Aww." I sit beside her and put my arm around her shoulder. "You'll find someone."

________________________________________________________________

ok that was short. please comment. thanks.