Chapter 27- Last Chapter

Authors Note:
Still asking for whoever wants to be in the next book. Please Kik me and tell me. Also do tell if you liked the book and give suggestions for the next one.

*RECAP*

"I forgive you. How about you? Do you forgive me to" She asked me.

"Nope" I say joking around. I turn around with my back facing her. I soon hear her turn around and start to cry. I turn around and also turn her around and hug her as tight as I can.

"I was kidding, don't cry Abby," I said to her. She looked up and smiled, "you little" i I said and hugged her.

"Look who I brought Abby" Riley said happily coming from the house with a puppy.

"Ash," Abby screamed running to the puppy,"why did you bring him?"

"Because they all haven't meet him yet" Riley set the puppy on the ground and everybody crowded over it. Abby came over and gave me a huge hug and wouldn't let go. I'm not complaining.

"Hayes?"

*RECAP*

Hayes P.O.V.

We all turned around and it was Brent. I stepped away from Abby. "Your here early" is all I could think of saying.

"Yea" he said looking at me then at Abby. Mom walked outside and helped heal the awkward moment.

"Cakes ready!" She yells, walking outside with cake in her hands. She sets it on the table and everybody crowds around it. Abby sits by all the girls who had just got here. I sit on the other end with Brent, Nash, and Cameron on the sides. Abby was laughing and having a great time with her friends. I kept glancing back and forth between her, the guys, and my piece of cake, smiling every time.

"Hey Guys!" The rest of the guys screamed walking outside through the slide door.

"Ayy!" Cameron, Nash, and the Jacks say loudly getting up towards the guys. They sat down and also got a piece of cake.

"Save some for the girls tomorrow morning guys" Mom said.

"How did you guys know to come?" I asked them.

"Nash texted us" Aaron said on behalf of all the guys. We all finished our cake and went inside. Mom went upstairs to bed and talked to Nash for a second. He came back in and Liz had an idea that we play a game.

"How about we play....Truth or Dare?" Taylor said, nudging Riley a little and smirking. Riley blushed and laughed.

"I'll go first," Nash said, raising his hand practically touching the roof, "taylor, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" he answers.

Nash takes a little time to think of the question.

"Well why you think of that I'm going to the bathroom" as she heads for the bathroom she sees Ash and picks him up and sets him down on Abby.

"Is it true that when we were all at Abby's house you said you wanted Riley to be yours and you were drooling at the sight of her" Nash answers. Everybody laughs and stares at the blushing Taylor.

"Ummmm, yes" he answers. Everybody can't help but laugh. I look at Abby and she can't stop laughing. Her face is in the pillow and she can barely make out the words 'move Ash' to whoever is sitting next to her. When Ash is out of her lap she sits up and trys to calm down. Everybody has stopped laughing and were all just watching her. She puts her head in her hands and breaths in and out to calm down.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asks laughing.

"Yea" she puts her head up with her eyes closed and wipes the tears. When she opens her eyes Riley walks out the bathroom and she starts to laugh once again.