Chapter 20

Abby P.O.V.

"Okay, so let's go inside and umm..." Nash said breaking the awkward silence, looking at everybody for them to answer.

"How about you all go set up the Christmas tree? Abby loved doing  that with friends" mom answered.

We all went inside and Hayes was in the back. I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he will bring it up some other time. Dad had already brought up all the ornaments and decorations so we decided to go get a tree. We piled into Nash's car and headed to the sale downtown. On the way there Hope plugged in her phone and put on her soundtrack on her phone. Hayes was sitting by the window and I was on the side. He was looking out the window with a sad face.

"Everybody get ready for a picture!" Elizabeth exclamied. When we pulled into the parking lot there were fans everywhere. The manager of the whole thing made everyone get out of the building so we could go inside.

"Who posted that we were coming here?" Cameron asked. It was silent until Elizabeth raised her hand and admitted it was her.

"I posted the picture and captioned it saying we were coming to get a tree" Elizabeth replied with hesitation.

"Its fine Liz" we all said.

"I have an idea," I said practically yelling, "since its thw week of Christmas you guys should go out there and do what you always do!"

"That's a great idea!" All the guys yelled, giving me hugs. They all came towards me with arms open. They all squeezed me and I couldn't breath.

"Okay, okay, I can't breath" I said laughing. They all let go and told the manager what they were going to do. They went outside and told everybody and the fans went crazy. The guys security guards came and  they set it up like any other meet and greet.

Hayes P.O.V.

I looked out the window and the guards came and set it up. The manager went out and told everybody what was going on and he called each one of us outside.

"Now for the people you have been waiting for here they are," He yelled, "Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, Jack and Jack, Mahogany, Aaron Carpenter, and Carter Reynolds!" We all walked out the doors and they all went crazy. We went up on the wooden stage the shop had for Christmas eve caroling. The girls went in the back and they were hanging out and having a great time.

"Hey everybody!" Cameron yelled, making everybody yell and scream. Cameron laughed and handed the microphone to Nash.

"Hello everybody! I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year," He said, "okay so we honestly were not expecting this so we decided to talk to you guys."

"So, I there any questions?" I asked them through the microphone. I looked at the girls and they were talking to a group of guys. I saw Abby go to the side and go on her phone. She was doing something on her phone, them put it away and walked toward the trees with everybody else. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

From Abby:
Hey we meet some guys and were going to go find a tree because you guys might take a little.

To Abby:
Okay, sorry we couldn't help.

From Abby:
Its okay, your fans need you.

We went on with the questions and it was pretty fun. When we were almost done I saw the girls and the guys walking back. Sarah, Hope, Carrie, and Elizabeth were walking next to the guys and Abby was behind walking and talking with a guy. 

"Who's single?" A fan asked us. Johnson, and Carter raised there hands and I raised my hand a little after when the were looking at me waiting for my hand to be raised. All the fans screamed and I broke out of daydream. Nash, and Cam looked in the direction I was looking and they knew why I wasnt paying attention. They gave me a look that read I'm sorry.

"I have a question for Hayes" a girl in the back said raising her hand. We gave her the mic and she said " Hayes, will you go out with me?" She was really pretty, but Abby is way prettier. I looked over at the girls and the guys and I saw Abby drop everything and look at us.

"I would love to, " I said, making the fans go crazy and making Abbys face glum, "but I already have my eyes on someone else" I looked over at Abby and I saw her smile.

"Okay, that was the last question, we have a lot to do for the holidays. but Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!" Cam and Nash said. We got off stage and back into the building. The guards wouldn't let the girls in so I had to go and get them. They were at the back door and I could hear Sarah yelling at the guard. That's Sarah all right. I opened the door and they all went quiet.

"Hey Kurt, you can let them through. They are our friends." He let them through and the guys were walking in as well.

"Wait woah, woah, Kurt these guys are not aloud in." They all looked at me and I smiled. I closed the door and laughed walking into the main room.

"Okay, let's go home and set up the tree" Mahogany said excited. The guys in the back were waiting up front and when they saw the girls walk out with the Cam, Nash, Shawn, and Gilinsky they walked away. The one who was with Abby pulled her aside and Nash pulled me aside.

"What are you doing? Go up and say something before something happens" he said looking over at them. I looked over and Abby didn't look so happy.

"Okay, I'm going" I walked slowly towards them and I could hear them talking.

"I'm sorry I didn't know-" is all I heard him say until Abby intrupted him.

"Listen, you seem like a nice guy but you are putting titles on people you don't even know." I walked away and waited for him to leave.