Chapter 10

Hayes P.O.V

"That's what I thought"

She pushed me aside and walked away, I could hear he sniffle a little and I felt terrible.

*Beep Beep*

From Nash:
Hey, hurry home we need to buy flowers for mom's birthday.

To Nash:
Almost home. Be there in 5.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked home. When I got home I ran upstairs, put my bag on my bed and went to get Nash in his room.

"So, what's up?!"

"Nothing" I said obviously wrong.

"Hayes, I know you. What's up?!"

"Abby."

"The girl from the airport?"

"Yea, she goes to my school and I messed up big time."

"What did you do?!"

"Brent did something terrible to her and I laughed at her for falling for it."

I looked over, because the car stopped right after those words left my mouth, and Nash was looking at me with his jaw wide open and in awe.

"What?!"

"You mean to tell me that you laughed at her when this like her first time here."

"What do I do?!"

We got to the store and went to look at the flowers. They were all gorgeous flowers. We eventually picked these white roses. Maybe if I buy Abby flowers she will forgive me. We bought the flowers and got in the car. When we got home Nash hide the flowers and I immediately left for Abby's house.

"Abby, I'm really sorry for making you feel terrible. I was just thinking of myself and I'm sorry please forgive me"

I rounded the corner and kept saying what I would I say to her aloud. When I finally got to her house, I went up to her door and I just froze. What if she doesn't forgive me?! What if she does forgive me?!

*Knock*

"What beautiful flowers!"

"Thanks, there for Abby. Is she here?!"

"Yes, but she's sleeping. When she came home she was crying and wouldn't let anyone in her room."

"Thank you. Can you tell her that I was here and to text me when she wakes up."

"Of course"

"Thank you. Have a nice day ma'am"

"You to. Bye-Bye"

She closed the door and I walked home.

Abby P.O.V.

"You should still at least talk to him Abby, I mean I know he made a mistake but he's really truly sorry"

"But what am I supposed to say?!"

"Let him go first, he will say something first before you even say hello."

"Okay, I'll be back."

I grabbed a flower and walked to his house. As I was walking to his house I heard a familiar little kid voice calling my name from behind me.

"Abby!"

I turned around and it was Sklynn with Nash. They probably went to the park.

"Hey Sky!"

She ran up to me and hugged my legs making me go unbalanced and fell over onto the grass. We laughed at each other and Nash helped me up.

"Hey, Abby. So.. where ya heading?!"

"I was going to go talk to Hayes. Thank him for the flowers and stuff."

"Oh cool. You know he came home today and he didn't seem to happy. He was upset."

"Why?!"

"Because you got mad at him"

"Oh"

*At Nash and Hayes House*

"Hayes! I got a surprise for you!"

Hayes P.O.V.

I got home and there was a note on the counter. Went to take Sky to the park be back in a few.

Since Nash and Sky were at the park, and Mom was gone at work, I had the home all to myself. I lifted my arm too stretch and looked to my left and I smelt disgusting. I went up to my room and hopped into the shower. I stayed in the shower for 20 minutes and got out nice and clean. I got out of the bathroom, put some boxers on and slid into bed to watch a movie.

"Yoo-who, big summer blow out"

I heard the door open and Nash called my name.

"Hayes! I got a surprise for you!"

I put my shorts on and went downstairs. When I got downstairs Nash was at the bottom and was standing in front of someone. Someone who had sandals and pink toenails.

"Who's behind you?!"

He stepped out of the way and it was Abby. Abby with one of the flowers I gave her. She turned around and I realized I had no shirt on. I ran upstairs and grabbed a shirt. When I got downstairs she was with Sky in the living room. They were playing around and they both looked so cute.

"Abby, do you like my brother?!"

"Which one?!"

"Hayes."

Abby was facing away from me and Sky didn't even notice me there. Abby and I both were startled from that question.

"Ummm, Idk. He did something that is hard to forgive."

"Oh naughty Hayes."

"Agreed."

They stood up and I left to the stairs. I acted as if I had just got down the stairs.

"Hayes, can I talk to you. Alone."

"Sure, we can go out in the back."

I showed her to the back and I was so nervous. We finally got to the patio in the back and sat on the bench under the trees.

"Listen, thanks for the flowers they are beautiful. But that doesn't change anything."

"Abby, I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you and the only reason I did that was  because I didn't want to get kicked out of the group."

"You'd rather stay in a group then stand up for someone."

"No, I wanted to say that I didn't know what I was thinking. And before you looked over, this girl who has had a crush on me, told me about this prank that her brother did to make me laugh."

"Are you sure?!"

"I have never been so sorry in my life. I'm not lying I promise you I'm not"

"Ok I believe you. You do know you really hurt my feelings."

"I know and I should've done something about it"

She hugged me and it felt like sparks flying everywhere.

"Ooooo, Go Hayes!"

We stopped hugging and I couldn't stop blushing.

"Well I should get home, it's getting late and I have homework to do."

"Ok, see ya Abby."

"Bye."

She left and I couldn't help but smile. That hug was amazing and it felt like I was holding my world.