Chapter 12

Abby P.O.V.

*Friday Morning*

This Morning was the best morning ever. I woke up on time and decided to curl my hair because I had extra time. They came out perfect and my mom made pancakes before she went to work. She had to leave before I started eating so I ate by myself. I hugged my mom and she left. When she walked out she left the door open so I went to close it and Hayes was outside.

"What ate you doing here?!"

"Oh, I didn't know what time you went to school do I came early to walk with you."

"Oh, will I'm eating breakfast and it's only 6:30. Do you want to eat some pancakes with me?!"

"Sure, that sounds delicious"

He walked in and I closed the door behind him. He out his bag down next to mine and we went into the kitchen. While we were eating it was really quiet.

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?!" Hayes asked, obviously nervous.

"Going to a party with the girls."

"Brent's party?!"

"Honestly I don't know. They didn't tell me who's it was. I hope it's not his party"

"Well that's the only person I know who is having a party. I'm going to."

"Oh, well I'll all Holly and tell you if it's his."

We ended up leaving at 7 and we were talking about the party. I was kind of nervous because this was my first party here and thirds is my first party with high schoolers. We got to school and I couldn't find any of the girls. But, I did find Brent standing at my locker one again.

"Abby. Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party today?!"

"Ummm.... did you invite Holly?!"

"Yea!"

Great. It is his party.

"Then yea, I'll be there"

"Cool, see ya in first hour."

I put my stuff in my locker and went looking for Holly. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her. Class was about to start so I just went back to class. Class went by really fast and the next thing I new it, it was last hour.

"Hey, ate you going to Brent's party?!"

"Yea"

"Don't worry I'll protect you. I could tell this morning that you were kind of scared"

"Thanks"

After school I met the girls by the bench and we were all there within 5 minutes of getting or of class. We walked over to my house and we couldn't stop talking about how fun it will be and what we were going to wear. We got to my house and went upstairs. They all had there own fuel bags with the clothes they were going to wear and stiff they were going to put in there hair. The party is starts at 7 and it's 4. Everybody was getting ready and I was just texting Hayes.

"Aww.. You two are so cute." Apparently Sarah was reading all of the messages.

I pushed her a little and blushed. I have to admit it I really like talking to him. He's so nice and I just hope that he isn't like everybody else.

"Abby! It's 6:00, and your not even ready." Holly said.

"Yea I am."

"Your going to go to a party dressed in school clothes"

"Yes?!"

"Let me help you"

All of the girls looked so cute. Everybody was wearing the same thing. They were all wearing black pencil skirts with different types and shoes. They all looked gorgeous. Sarah and Cassie curled there hair. Holly and Claire out there hair in a cute bum and Elizabeth straightened her hair. I was wearing jeans, T-shirt and vans. Obviously not what your supposed to wear. Holly looked through my closet and she didn't find anything. So we had to make a quick stop to her house. Since Hayes was going and we needed a ride I asked him if his be