Chapter 15

Abby P.O.V.

"Abby!! Come on just tell us already!" Sarah yelled.

"Alright, alright" they all gathered around and put their full attention on me.

"OK. So after Holly dropped me off, I walked down to where I saw Hayes and Nash. Neither of them saw me and I heard what they were talking about."

"What did they say?!" Cassie yelled out.

"Shh Cassie, Abbys talking," Elizabeth said, "what did they say?!" They looked at each other laughed and Cassie hit Elizabeth on the arm, playfully.

"As I was saying, I walked down and I saw Nash put his hands up and do the little quote thing with your fingers and he stepped in front of Hayes. Who looked really nice"

"What was he wearing?" Elizabeth asked.

"He was wearing khakis, black vans, blue sweater with a really cute vest over. It was honestly the cutest outfit ever"

"Hahaha, okay. Now go back to the story!" Sarah shouted.

"Okay, so I walked closer so I could hear them. Nash pushed Hayes a little and he asked him why he pushed him. Nash asked him if he really did like me and he said and I quote, 'Nahh!!'"

"Omg! Abby! He loves you!" Sarah yelled. I blushed and continued with my story.

"Haha, anyways, Nash told him not to talk about anything stupid because he always does and Hayes pushed him. Nash number into me and I dropped my phone. Nash turned around and both of them were in shock"

"What happened next?" They all simultaneously said at once. I ended up talking about the night for 30 minutes.

"Hayes and I were on the bridge and Cameron and Brent came and pushed him in the water!"

"Hahahaha! Omg!"

"I went to go help him and we all left. When we got here it got even better. He walked me to the door we talked for a little and he.... Ummm... He kissed me"

"Ahhhh! They kissed!"

"Shhh, my parents will hear"

Hayes P.O.V.

"Hayes! Get off of me!" Nash yelled,while still being pinned to the ground.

"Why did you do that?"

"Hayes, please get off of me and I'll tell you"

I got off of him and we went to my room. Cam and Brent sat on my bed, Nash sat on the computer chair and I was lying in on the floor.

"OK listen poo-bear"

"Ugh"

"Shut up, anyways, we all know you like her and I'm pretty sure she knows to"

"That doesn't mean you had to send her that"

"I didnt," he smirked, "I sent it to Cam." I looked over at him and he was laughing so hard and so was Cam and Brent. I honestly didn't care, as long as Abby didn't get it.

*Ding Dong*

"The guys are here" Nash said, running out the door.

"How long are they staying?"

"2 weeks!"

I went downstairs and everybody was there. Shawn, the Jacks, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Mahogany, and Matthew.

"Guys!" Nash yelled.

"Ayyyy!" They all yelled

I went back to my room and I Nash talking to the guys and Mahogany. A little later they came up to hang.

"So.. Hayes? Who is this Abby girl?" Matthew asked.

I looked at Nash who had his head down smiling. "What? You told everybody?"

"Not exactly," Mahogany said, "Nash sent us a voice message and said 'Abby'"

I turned around and he was out the door. I ran after him with everybody behind us.

"Hurry up Hayes!" Nash yelled, running out the door. When he ran out the door I knew he was going to Abby's.

Nash P.O.V.

*Ding Dong*

"The guys are here!" I yelled running out.

"How long are they staying?"

"2 weeks!"

I opened the door and all the guys were there, plus Mahagony.

"Guys!"

"Ayyy!"

Hayes went back upstairs and I told them the plan.

"Ok. Did everybody get the message?" I asked. Everybody nodded and I began with the plan.

"Ok. So we meet her at the airport and now she goes to school with Hayes. He made a huge mistake and she forgave him and now he really like her and I'm pretty sure she likes him. Oh and they also had a date today and he kissed her."

"Oh my gosh, Hayes first kiss!"

"Ok, so Matt ask him about Abby, he will look at me and Mahogany you tell him sent you all the message and I'll run to Abbys"

"Got it!"

We went upstairs and the plan went amazing.

"Hurry up Hayes!" I yelled running out the door and down the street.

Hayes P.O.V.

Nash ran out the door and down the street. "Nash!" I yelled back.

I ran down after him and everybody was still following. He turned the corner on Abby's street and I knew where he was going. I sprinted down the street but he was already at the door. I tackled him down and everybody showed up. Someone knocked on the door and some lights turned on. After a little someone answered. This is going to end terribly.